EA Forums - Banner

Trouble getting in

Prev1
NStanger91
1358 posts New member
No idea what it means, but I had the same problem this morning.

Kind of glad I'm not the only one - nearly had a heart attack when I saw it :wink:

Replies

• lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    NStanger91 wrote:
    Anyone else had trouble getting in here? I keep getting
    Error while executing SSO actions: net.jforum.exceptions.ForumException: org.apache.commons.httpclient.ConnectTimeoutException: The host did not accept the connection within timeout of 10000 ms

Or anyone know what that means :-S

Yep, had it early this morning.

I thought the forum had exploded.

I waited a little bit and all was well again.
  • bette3900
    913 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    This forum keeps me going until Saturday when I can finally play my game again - am really suffering from withdrawals (especially since I have been so busy at work that all I want to do when I come home is relax, sending my Springfielders to work).
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    NStanger91 wrote:
    Error while executing SSO actions: net.jforum.exceptions.ForumException: org.apache.commons.httpclient.ConnectTimeoutException: The host did not accept the connection within timeout of 10000 ms

Yeah i had that late last night around 1.30am hence why i disappeared :( seems ok now tho :D
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • shaunareid
    721 posts
    edited March 2013
    I just got it myself after making a post, thought I'd done something bad! lol :lol:
  • NStanger91
    1358 posts New member
    edited March 2013
    I just had it again :-(
  • lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    bette3900 wrote:
    This forum keeps me going until Saturday when I can finally play my game again - am really suffering from withdrawals (especially since I have been so busy at work that all I want to do when I come home is relax, sending my Springfielders to work).

Well then, fellow addict, if an update happens tomorrow? I will lead the charge to make sure there are screenshots so you can see what you have to look forward to when you can resume your gaming.

Is the device broken? Are you the one who broke the screen?
  • dalecastongu
    224 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    Me too I had to log in with my phone instead.I cant get to the site with my ipad weird. It must be the revenge of dana. Lol
  • lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    Me too I had to log in with my phone instead.I cant get to the site with my ipad weird. It must be the revenge of dana. Lol

LOL!!

Shhhh....don't summon her!

Same thing, I thought the forum had blown up and went to my phone and was able to get in. Came back to my iPad and it was working again, probably server overload.
  • dalecastongu
    224 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    lissarv68 wrote:
    NStanger91 wrote:

Yep, had it early this morning.

I thought the forum had exploded.

I waited a little bit and all was well again.

Im relieved. I thought I broke the internet. Lmao
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    NStanger91 wrote:

Looks like the forum couldnt take all that flagging we all been doing the past coming of days :lol:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • crosby357
    3051 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    Or maybe everybody that played the game tried to hop on and see any threads about level 27 :lol:
  • am4692
    2253 posts New member
    edited March 2013
    Had problems most the day getting in, good to be back.
  • NStanger91
    1358 posts New member
    edited March 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    NStanger91 wrote:

Looks like the forum couldnt take all that flagging we all been doing the past coming of days :lol:

I thought that, I thought maybe EA have deactivated this forum until they can fix it
  • cool2006
    788 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    yer this is the 1st time ive been able 2 get on 2day
  • bette3900
    913 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    lissarv68 wrote:
    bette3900 wrote:

Well then, fellow addict, if an update happens tomorrow? I will lead the charge to make sure there are screenshots so you can see what you have to look forward to when you can resume your gaming.

Is the device broken? Are you the one who broke the screen?

No, it's not broken (thank god) - it's 3,500 km away with my daughter on holiday. I'll be joining her (and my husband) on Saturday evening.

And thank you for offering to post screenshots, I'll look forward to them :) I really do not like the idea of having to wait, being quite an impatient soul. It almost feels like X-mas Eve :wink:
  • lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    Wow and it wouldn't load from my laptop but it does from my iPad? This makes no sense.
  • KyleCollins444
    174 posts
    edited March 2013
    I got that this morning on my ipod so i decided to try it on my computer, but the forums were already open from the last time. So i figured i exited it out and the tried my ipod again it would be better, and i was right :D
  • lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    cl891 wrote:
    Still having the problem now. iPhone will let me in, iPad won't. It's a pain typing on an iPhone keyboard when you're used to the bigger keys on the iPad.

LOL, I have a bluetooth keyboard for my iPad. It's such a pain using the phone or iPod to type now. I've gotten spoiled with that keyboard.
  • Amol78
    154 posts
    edited March 2013
    I have had this problem since yesterday. Goes off and on. iPhone works fine. PC does not. Just now got on with my PC since last night.
  • bette3900
    913 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    As I do not have access to an iOS right now, I do not know if that would work, but it seems random (just like the HOD). Sometimes I can log on, sometimes not.

Really frustrating - as with so much else regarding this game.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.