What happened?

Replies

• lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    NStanger91 wrote:
    Just received this from EA
    Hello,

We would just like you to know that we received the alert you made on the EA Forums and are currently investigating it. Due to our Privacy Policy we cannot contact you concerning the outcome of the investigation, but please know that we are taking it very seriously. It is thanks to forum members like you who use the alert system that we are able to maintain such a large community and make it an appropriate and safe environment for everyone.

Thank you for your assistance.

EA Forums Administrator
    Customer Support

EA.com Customer Relations

Taking it seriously!! Are they joking?

I get hundreds of those.....oh wait, did I just say I flagged 100's of times? HAR HAR, kidding....just 99 times.

It's a form letter, if you flag something? They send it out, an automated response.
  • rolybert7
    2776 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    Yes lets let EA solve our troll problems. :roll: They will get right on it :roll: :mrgreen: We can clean our own house :thumbup: Better EA should concentrate on glitch repair than forum repair!! :mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • rolybert7
    2776 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    A picture of EA's inbox after the last few days :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:flags.jpg:mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • psukegreen
    539 posts
    edited March 2013
    I usually write get a mod on the subject line.
  • NStanger91
    1358 posts New member
    edited March 2013
    rolybert7 wrote:
    A picture of EA's inbox after the last few days :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:flags.jpg:mrgreen::mrgreen:

Brilliant :-)
  • NStanger91
    1358 posts New member
    edited March 2013
    I've just had an email from CEB asking me to complete a surgery about EA's customer service and my encounter with them :-)

Should be fun
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    Im not even gonna say how many i got of those messages the past couple of days :lol:

They dont do anything its just a standard reply message :evil:

A mod should be here full time but we shouldnt know who it is or anything like that, just get the job done and move on :lol: if people know who the mods are is more grief trust me lol
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • NStanger91
    1358 posts New member
    edited March 2013
    One o the questions on the survey:
    Did the response sound very vague or generic?
    Strongly disagree
    Disagree
    Slightly disagree
    Neither agree or disagree
    Slightly agree
    Agree
    Strongly agree

I can post a link if anyone else wants to submit their views
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.