EA Forums - Banner

Has this ever happened to you!

Prev1
I forgot to add that I promptly overdosed on premium items that I didn't have IE volcano lair Springfield sign duff brewery and lard lad donuts What's another few dollars I added for the rest of the donuts because I couldn't help myself!!!

Replies

• NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    WOW!! 3times that is very impressive without a doubt!! :D

I'm still one of the people who never gets any donuts from it :(

To post a pic you need the direct link URL code or have a Photobucket account or something like that plenty out there :D For the moment a level2 would have to re-post your pic

Oh just for the record i dont dis-believe you :D was just letting you know how to post pics :mrgreen:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • smith3198
    688 posts
    edited March 2013
    The first one I was happy The second one I was very happy the third one I Couldnt believe it And I thought let me take a screenshot. I have it in my photo reel and I tried to copy it and post it but it would only let me copy it. I don't like to say this although I don't feel bad because not everyone is a brain surgeon but I don't know what to do from there, how do I take it from the picture in my iPhone and be able to post it. I'm not very computer savvy, I don't really know how to do that.
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    smith3198 wrote:
    The first one I was happy The second one I was very happy the third one I Couldnt believe it And I thought let me take a screenshot. I have it in my photo reel and I tried to copy it and post it but it would only let me copy it. I don't like to say this although I don't feel bad because not everyone is a brain surgeon but I don't know what to do from there, how do I take it from the picture in my iPhone and be able to post it. I'm not very computer savvy, I don't really know how to do that.

Neither am i :lol:

Go to google type in "Photobucket" im saying to use this one cos it the one i use :D there are others out there for image hosting.

You will need to set up an account, they do an app as well btw :) Open an account and once you done that you will see there a icon that says "upload" click that upload your pic from your phones gallery, Then select the pic in photobucket.... on the right hand side of the screen is the images links click "copy" the IMG code and then paste here :D

Think that should cover it all :D Any problems PM Me :D
  • NStanger91
    1358 posts New member
    edited March 2013
    Wow 3 that's very lucky :-) Ive never had it once :-(
  • imfkool
    1111 posts
    edited March 2013
    Wow! Some luck you got there.
  • smith3198
    688 posts
    edited March 2013
    It happened so quick I couldn't believe it myself and by the third one I thought no one is going to believe this unless I have photographic proof. I definitely have one I took as a screenshot on my iPhone which is what I play on. I'm not very computer savvy so I don't know how to link it into this message, I tried to copy it but it won't let me post it. And by the way not that I need photographic proof because I Wouldn't make it up I just wanted to share it because I was so excited!! I don't normally use any of the gambling type things LIKE The Homer Buddha or mystery box or Springfield Downs. So it was amazing when three out of six times I got 60 donuts a.k.a. 180!!!
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    Ive just realised i never said my phrase i always say when people post this sorta thing.......

702938d1336488703-what-watches-do-lawyers-wear-simpson-pics-didnt-happen.jpg

Only joking I believe ya :D
  • smith3198
    688 posts
    edited March 2013
    I just tried to set up a photo bucket account Like YOU Told Me NEO!! and it wouldn't let me because it kept screwing with me when trying to enter my birthday to finish the sign-up !!!! If anyone who knows what you're doing with this type of stuff that doubts me wants to send me their phone number I will gladly send you the pic as a text message and you can post it yourself!!

Just kidding Neo.
  • smith3198
    688 posts
    edited March 2013
    Even if my thread disappears however many pages down I WILL Figure Out how to post that pic!!!! The only thing I can think of right now is.
    DOH!!!
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    smith3198 wrote:
    I just tried to set up a photo bucket account Like YOU Told Me NEO!! and it wouldn't let me because it kept screwing with me when trying to enter my birthday to finish the sign-up !!!! If anyone who knows what you're doing with this type of stuff that doubts me wants to send me their phone number I will gladly send you the pic as a text message and you can post it yourself!!

Just kidding Neo.

Putting in your bday?? :lol:

Did you get it all set up or did you actual struggle?? :?

Ya dont need my number just follow the white rabbit ;)
  • NStanger91
    1358 posts New member
    edited March 2013
    There's a few

Photobucket
    Imagearn
    Imageshack
    Tinypic
    Just google 'photo hosting' I'm sure you'll find one that doesn't require an account :-)

• crosby357
    3051 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    A good free one that doesn't require an account is imgur.
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    NStanger91 wrote:
    There's a few

Photobucket
    Image earn
    Image shak
    Just google 'photo hosting' I'm sure you'll find one that doesn't require an accunt :-)

No need for that kinda abuse really is there :lol::mrgreen:
  • sherryt07
    3273 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    crosby357 wrote:
    A good free one that doesn't require an account is imgur.

I use it. Just download the app, no registration required.
  • NStanger91
    1358 posts New member
    edited March 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    NStanger91 wrote:
    There's a few

Photobucket
    Image earn
    Image shak
    Just google 'photo hosting' I'm sure you'll find one that doesn't require an accunt :-)

No need for that kinda abuse really is there :lol::mrgreen:

calm-down-intro.jpg

It was just a spelling mistake
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    I know mate was only joking around :D
  • NStanger91
    1358 posts New member
    edited March 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

I know :-)
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    NStanger91 wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

I know :-)

Cool :D Just checking :D :thumbup:
  • smith3198
    688 posts
    edited March 2013
    Well this is all gone to S__T!
  • smith3198
    688 posts
    edited March 2013
    Just kidding, Okay let me try Some of those recent suggestions!!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.