EA Forums - Banner

25,000% Lounge updated 2 Mar 2019

Replies

• 168sean168
    3700 posts Member
    Wow, those are some big numbers. I admire your dedication and patience to put in that much effort. I'm curious - is there a number you are striving to hit or is this just the way you like to keep playing?

Thank you. I think I am playing this game like a real estate game. Maximizing profits whenever I can and at the same time still keep a visible organised layout to enjoy the design of each building and decorations. Each time I have not hit the items limit or land space, I feel that I have not optimised the game. So yes, I think I will still play in the same manner but at a slower pace now. After the recent bout of hollow snake trunk, my latest figure is 20189.60 % . 89 is a nice number, signifiying long term prosperity :smiley:

Looking at the current item count, I would think that 20,500 % may be the number whereby further increases are miniscule.
  • Jonalinn
    1780 posts Member
    @168sean168 WooHoo!! I think you have WON the game!! What an incredible accomplishment :);)
    41hCQlr.jpg
    You got a great looking town~168sean... Checked out your town, WOW! ~daved
  • 168sean168
    3700 posts Member
    Jonalinn wrote: »
    @168sean168 WooHoo!! I think you have WON the game!! What an incredible accomplishment :);)
    41hCQlr.jpg

Thank you @Jonalinn, beautiful picture again! :love:
  • ruiqneiva106
    117 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    edit...
  • jonjamesp
    67 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Hey @168sean168 what’s your multiplier now? I saw this thread a few months ago and it inspired me. I’ve gone from around 400% (excluding hidden multiplier) to around 7,850%. 10,000% is my target st the moment but just curious
  • 168sean168
    3700 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    jonjamesp wrote: »
    Hey @168sean168 what’s your multiplier now? I saw this thread a few months ago and it inspired me. I’ve gone from around 400% (excluding hidden multiplier) to around 7,850%. 10,000% is my target st the moment but just curious

Wow you digged out my old thread! The increase at this point is really very incremental as I am always hit with item limit.

With a very long monorail track that adds on to my item counts, my multiplier now is 21 664% excluding the hidden multipliers. The value will be stagnant unless they increase item limits or I dismantle my long monorail.

Thanks for asking. :smile:
  • Oh, wait, where am I? Lost obviously. Where do the 1000% losers go?
    Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.
  • :lol: no no. No one is a loser @bluntcard . Everyone is a winner in his own way. On that note, the 2000 % and 1000% threads have not appeared in a while. I think most players from have exceeded those range.
  • Wow, I thought I was doing well at just over 1000% . Well done to you!!!
  • @jonjamesp forgot to mention that your jump in number is awesome.

Thanks @danddsimpson
  • jonjamesp wrote: »

Wow if you went up by 7450% in a few months then I need to double my own efforts and nuke my Springfield and go hard core. To get that high I would need 51,000 donuts.
  • @168sean168 : What items have you bought the most of to increase your multiplier? I've got a bunch of Jet Engine Bikes, but I've recently switched to focusing on BBQ Pigs because they're smaller and a better multiplier. I'm at about 3,000 % bonus, so I'm trying to juggle bonus % with the amount of space it takes to accommodate all the bonus multiplier items.
  • @168sean168 What??? Did I wake up in the middle of a dream?
    Awesome achievement! Congratulations.
  • 168sean168
    3700 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    bqlehmann wrote: »
    @168sean168 : What items have you bought the most of to increase your multiplier? I've got a bunch of Jet Engine Bikes, but I've recently switched to focusing on BBQ Pigs because they're smaller and a better multiplier. I'm at about 3,000 % bonus, so I'm trying to juggle bonus % with the amount of space it takes to accommodate all the bonus multiplier items.
    Hi @bqlehmann I use Little Lady Justice, log snakes, BBQ Pigs, miniature nuclear war heads, whales, Elves Home and Wailing Walls. Though little lady justice cannot hide well. So part of my SH has armies of her. SH also house my Xmas area and that is where my elves homes are.

Thanks @tdmdksk389 :smile:
    Post edited by 168sean168 on
  • @168sean168 is the Superman of TSTO. :)
  • suetopia wrote: »
    @168sean168 is the Superman of TSTO. :)

:blush: not at all. Thank you @suetopia
  • 168sean168 wrote: »
    suetopia wrote: »

How about Batman?
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.

How about Batman?

No I am the Sky Finger..
    168sean168 wrote: »

How about Batman?

No I am the Sky Finger..

You are totally the Jedi Master of TSTO :)

• Thanks @suetopia :smiley::blush::heart: