EA Forums - Banner

25,000% Lounge updated 2 Mar 2019

Replies

• 168sean168 wrote: »
    jonjamesp wrote: »
    Hey @168sean168 what’s your multiplier now? I saw this thread a few months ago and it inspired me. I’ve gone from around 400% (excluding hidden multiplier) to around 7,850%. 10,000% is my target st the moment but just curious

Wow you digged out my old thread! The increase at this point is really very incremental as I am always hit with item limit.

With a very long monorail track that adds on to my item counts, my multiplier now is 21 664% excluding the hidden multipliers. The value will be stagnant unless they increase item limits or I dismantle my long monorail.

Thanks for asking. :smile:

You’re welcome! It’s nice to see you getting more recognition for your quite incredible achievement
  • My message cut out that’s annoying
  • Thanks for the compliments. I need to get more of a life and then my pace will slow down lol. Still nowhere near the master!
  • I'm at 2501.21%
  • Congrats @168sean168

Except for a parking lot of 10~15 Jet engine Bikes, some nukes, and wailing walls, I don’t have many duplicate premium items.

Never bought mystery box for premium items.

I have about 800% and planing to get to 1000. No date target defined.

• Thank you @jonjamesp @aabcampos2

@aabcampos2 Yes moving forward hopefully I could reduce my stash of little lady justice at SH.
    168sean168 wrote: »
    suetopia wrote: »
    @168sean168 is the Superman of TSTO. :)

:blush: not at all. Thank you @suetopia

How about Batman?

No I am the Sky Finger..

"Fingerman"?
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • 168sean168
    3692 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    r8O2x2J.png

With today's increase of items count by 100 to 10800, I am able to break through 22,000% by bringing out my kept multipliers items. So it took me 7 months to increase by 2000 %, mainly delayed by the items count.
    Post edited by 168sean168 on
  • girl22721
    1152 posts Member
    That's a great achievement! Congratulations!
  • 0Brooders0
    2188 posts Member
    Absolutely incredible!!! B)
    Be a part of another EA endorsed TSTO fan site at www.tapped-out.co.uk :)
  • smohqy
    2103 posts Member
    Prolly takes ten minutes to claim all the bonuts received from tapping a brown house.
  • I am now at 23,495%, I have been above 23,000% for a while with no more room for expansion due to item limits. I didn't actively pursue earning donuts, most of the days not harvesting, some days, I will harvest a few hundreds.

Today just crossed the 100,000 mark of saved donuts.

0R51E8r.jpg

m7hbplq.jpg
    I am now at 23,495%, I have been above 23,000% for a while with no more room for expansion due to item limits. I didn't actively pursue earning donuts, most of the days not harvesting, some days, I will harvest a few hundreds.

Today just crossed the 100,000 mark of saved donuts.

0R51E8r.jpg

m7hbplq.jpg

Wow! Puts my 23K to shame! Excellent work? What will you buys with your riches? May I suggest 25,000 white picket fences? :D
  • Fantastic achievement Sean :)B)
  • Yes @daved7637397, so much game cash and donuts but nothing to spend on. :smile:

Thanks @0Brooders0 !
    Yes @daved7637397, so much game cash and donuts but nothing to spend on. :smile:

Thanks @0Brooders0 !

I feel your pain. I'm just shy of 3B...
  • Do you think the donuts have the same cap as cash at 4.2 billion? Could be your next challenge :):o
  • 0Brooders0 wrote: »
    Do you think the donuts have the same cap as cash at 4.2 billion? Could be your next challenge :):o

Haha. Not possible. Need to be verified by players of a different league :smile:
  • Jonalinn
    1780 posts Member
    Great job @168sean168 ;)B)
    You got a great looking town~168sean... Checked out your town, WOW! ~daved
  • Jonalinn wrote: »
    Great job @168sean168 ;)B)

Thank you @Jonalinn. :smile: