EA Forums - Banner

25,000% Lounge updated 2 Mar 2019

Replies

  • simpsonare wrote: »
    168sean168 wrote: »
    Thank you people!

    @rw228, I use rat trucks. One rat truck I would get 13 bonus level ups

    Nearly 40 donuts per rat trap truck.

    Edit... Cha-ching!

    With the current percentage, I now get about 15 ++ rounds of level ups per rat trap truck. On average it is about 30 donuts as I don't play for 3 donuts.
  • 168sean168 wrote: »
    shesILL wrote: »
    how?? i keep getting this message.
    http://imgur.com/NboecQk

    In the message, they recommended you to keep item limits to 8700. But the max is currently 11,700, by adding 3000, a buffer. This is the first warning message. It will keep appearing each time you place 150 more items from this point onwards. The next warning message will take place when you have 8850 items in town



    thank you, i kept removing things to fit other things but now that i know i’ll continue redecorating. ❤️
  • Glad to help @shesILL :smile:
  • Proof that you can have high boosts and a beautiful town.
  • SyDAWeJ.jpg

    With the increase of item count to 12,000, I am able to cross 24,000 % :smile:
  • 168sean168 wrote: »
    SyDAWeJ.jpg

    With the increase of item count to 12,000, I am able to cross 24,000 % :smile:

    Cool!
  • That's awesome @168sean168 B)
    Be a part of another EA endorsed TSTO fan site at www.tapped-out.co.uk :)
  • johncolombo
    11250 posts Senior Moderator
    I'm only at 2300% :o
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • I'm only at 2300% :o

    Slacker :D
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • johncolombo
    11250 posts Senior Moderator
    I'm only at 2300% :o

    Slacker :D

    :D
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • I got 400 levels with bloodmobiles using up my cash.
  • I finally got to the 24,000 lounge as well.

    Currently standing at 24,331%.

    I think that by turning all of the %multiplier items into Little Lady Justice, I can probably get another 1000%.

    I take my hat off to Sean, as his town looks infinitely better than mine!

    For those of you aspiring to move ever upwards, I started by buying as many Mystery Boxes as I could in order to get the News Van and Billboard.

    At the time, it was by far the best way of achieving the % gains. I don’t know if this stacks up now that we get the weekly vault offers.

    I sourced the donuts by building as many KEM’s as I could, as often as I could.

    It does impact your ability to buy other items, but as they seem to regularly re-appear, this is no longer a problem.

    I look forward to seeing new members to the “Club”.

    All the best.

    Mark
  • maneale wrote: »
    I finally got to the 24,000 lounge as well.

    Currently standing at 24,331%.

    I think that by turning all of the %multiplier items into Little Lady Justice, I can probably get another 1000%.

    I take my hat off to Sean, as his town looks infinitely better than mine!

    For those of you aspiring to move ever upwards, I started by buying as many Mystery Boxes as I could in order to get the News Van and Billboard.

    At the time, it was by far the best way of achieving the % gains. I don’t know if this stacks up now that we get the weekly vault offers.

    I sourced the donuts by building as many KEM’s as I could, as often as I could.

    It does impact your ability to buy other items, but as they seem to regularly re-appear, this is no longer a problem.

    I look forward to seeing new members to the “Club”.

    All the best.

    Mark

    Congratulations. :o
  • Congratulations @maneale ! Welcome to the lounge. At least now I got someone to talk to :smile:
  • Thanks.
  • You two are AWESOMENESS! <3

    I too love Sean town. With a bonus like that you expect chaos but it's beautiful. :)
    Be a part of another EA endorsed TSTO fan site at www.tapped-out.co.uk :)
  • 0Brooders0 wrote: »
    You two are AWESOMENESS! <3

    I too love Sean town. With a bonus like that you expect chaos but it's beautiful. :)

    Thank you @0Brooders0 !
  • 168sean168
    3700 posts Member
    With the increase of items and land area, I brought out my multipliers in storage and manage to cross to about 25,745 %.

    HMOsjdZ.jpg

    Yeah!



  • 168sean168 wrote: »
    With the increase of items and land area, I brought out my multipliers in storage and manage to cross to about 25,745 %.

    HMOsjdZ.jpg

    Yeah!



    That's incredible! Everything you touch must pop-up donut boxes. 1 rat trap truck would be like 20 donut boxes :open_mouth:
  • 168sean168
    3700 posts Member
    Yes @frosted1414 bonus level up pops out easily. So I actually just choose take whatever donuts I got at the first choice. I just check that one rat trap truck gives me 17 level ups at this value with the collider turned on.
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!