Replies

• @mchannyc LOL :D
    "Pop goes the Chupacabra!"
  • Mokkbee wrote: »

btw, congrats on the super high multiplier
  • mchannyc wrote: »
    Mokkbee wrote: »

btw, congrats on the super high multiplier

Thanks. I am playing this game for many years now but never knew about the multiplier and how it works until recently when @168sean168 told me about it. Then I went from below 1000 to 16.000 and when the whales were up for grabs in the vault I spend all my days “bloodmobiling” myself thousands and thousands of donuts so I could get them all. I find this new way of playing (the bonus % way) much more fun and will continue to challenge myself to higher bonus grounds :) But I have to be careful because of the item limits.

How do you play the game? 3D Design, Bonus percentage, KEM harvesting? Or just tap and build? :smile:

• Mokkbee wrote: »
    How do you play the game? 3D Design, Bonus percentage, KEM harvesting? Or just tap and build? :smile:

Sean is also a role model of mine. I aspired to get that high %, but those billboards and vans were taking too much space. I went crazy getting icy snowballs a while back. When they bring them back, I look forward to getting like 10 plots of land worth of those to make some designs.

Right now, I am an item collector. Collecting items that other buildings or items give over time, ie getting over 1k in each of the Springfield Heights items (furniture, magazines, cell phones), Wiggops, Treestache, Burns Dragon, Pride Crosswalk. Without rushing. Of course the cauldron, the newer dig site, space rocket. Things like that.
    Also trying to get every unique item out there.
    I was KEM harvesting and KEM farming (instead of house farming, KEM farming is better than any house farming if you have the time), but that got old. Almost reached the item limit a while ago, then nuked. Now everything is a dumping ground until I have much more free time.
    Now at about 5k%. Estimating about 500% and maybe 100 characters in storage.
    Maxed out the IGC and have 9k of donuts, although with the new mystery box, that can go down fast.
    Ten RTDT give about 100 donuts.
    I might try to up my % to 10k since there is so much land now and donuts aren't really a hurdle anymore.
    Super Freemium player; have never spent a cent; all Grind.
  • Mokkbee
    35 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    mchannyc wrote: »
    ..... I went crazy getting icy snowballs a while back. When they bring them back, I look forward to getting like 10 plots of land worth of those to make some designs.....

Yep the icy stuff is also one of my favourite. I got a lot of icy Marge sculptures and I still use them today in my designs. I have a whole army of little lady justices and instead of just dumping them into my town I created something like a military parade depicting the statues as marching soldier units :smiley: lol at least this was my thoughts behind the design. Don’t know if people can get my point but in the end I am the one who must be happy with my design, and I like it a lot this way.

Another nifty thing that I have learned from @168sean168 is to hide bonus stuff whenever I can behind other buildings. This way the town will look less like a dumping ground. The only issue here is that some items have sound. And while i enjoying hiding cherub bird baths behind buildings so that when I or even visitors zoom in they can hear chirping birds sound, I also dislike other sounds like the noise from the BBQ pig but hey I guess there is no perfect way for this :smiley:

I would like to add you to my neighbours list so I can travel through your town and see things for myself. If you’re ok with it that is :smile:
  • No problem friend. ID is same as my user name. Like I mentioned, most is a dumping ground.
  • maneale
    10 posts Member
    Just wondered, are there any more members of the lounge?

Mark