EA Forums - Banner

Can't connect to server too many people playing?

'Don't you wish you were one of them'

Yeah it's annoying :-( I've not had that for ages I just usually get 'cannot connect to server'

Replies

• dalecastongu
    224 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    Yes yes it is. Since I was kicked out & now I can't get in. My wife on the other hand is laughing at me cause she can
    Log on and I can't.
  • dalecastongu
    224 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    cl891 wrote:
    I've had "Cannot connect to server" loads of times, but never had it say because too many people are playing. Is that what it genuinely says because it's like running salt in to the wound if it does.

Word for word it says " cannot connect to server too many people are playing. Don't you wish you were one of them?"
  • lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    NStanger91 wrote:

Yeah it's annoying :-( I've not had that for ages I just usually get 'cannot connect to server'

The first time I saw that? I was not amused! I wanted to curse at my iPad and strangle the developer who wrote that line in because instead of being clever, how about fixing the broken game/server issues?

Grrrrr.....still really do not like that message, it's so incredibly rude and a slap in the face to players when it first came out (when the server issues were nightmarish).
  • NStanger91
    1358 posts New member
    edited March 2013

No... I'm trying to get on for the fun of it! Lol
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!