EA Forums - Banner

Not sure if this has been discussed before..

But do you think EA would ever bring in the original Simpsons family from 1987 to this game?

Replies

• But do you think EA would ever bring in the original Simpsons family from 1987 to this game?

Maybe as skins, I suppose.
  • But do you think EA would ever bring in the original Simpsons family from 1987 to this game?

hopefully they do but lets be honest, maybe homer and bart will be free and the rest will be worth donuts
  • We're still waiting for Tracy Ulsan. I'd be happy with even something in reference:)
    Nothing as loud as the silentmiaow.
  • This year is the 30th anniversary of them if I'm correct. Maybe we'll get skins for them as a mini event thing. :)
  • Castiel19x
    3785 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    This year is the 30th anniversary of them if I'm correct. Maybe we'll get skins for them as a mini event thing. :)

That would be cool to see though I would like to see them as there own characters instead of the skins.
    Nuking is always the answer
  • This year is the 30th anniversary of them if I'm correct. Maybe we'll get skins for them as a mini event thing. :)

Im sure the anniversary happens about a month back

Maybe we'll get them for Hallowe'en because they were ghosts in a THOH episode and they might have skins for them being alive

Maybe we'll get them for Hallowe'en because they were ghosts in a THOH episode and they might have skins for them being alive

yeah but most skins/characters of the simpsons, they might give you homer for free and the rest are premium