FB2C3E69_zps7d003f4d.jpg
  • afrokula777
    334 posts
    edited March 2013

FB2C3E69_zps7d003f4d.jpg
  • Thecure668
    252 posts
    edited March 2013
    If it didn't have carls face it wouldn't look so bad. His face is just done badly. Doesn't look right. Think it looks too flat.
  • Barry-longdong
    57 posts
    edited March 2013
    Thanks man
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited March 2013
    Lets put these pics with all the others :D

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/9385960.page
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • aesgul
    26 posts
    edited March 2013
    Thanks for the picture. Seems like it is not the best 120 donuts ever spent...
  • Barry-longdong
    57 posts
    edited March 2013
    aesgul wrote:
    Thanks for the picture. Seems like it is not the best 120 donuts ever spent...

I only got it because I have all the other buildings and characters.
  • atamzarian
    262 posts
    edited March 2013
    I'm not putting in Mt. Carlmore until I get the Springfield sign.

It's a shame. I was so excited for that, but now that it's here, I'm not thrilled with how it looks...
  • n0iseb0t
    94 posts
    edited March 2013
    I was originally going to put it by the Springfield sign, but it just doesn't look right. with my forest and larger yards/burns estate, I don't really have a place to put it anymore. even if I cleared space in the small house farm, It would wind up in my industrial area which I wouldn't want either.

until they free up more land or I do a major overhaul of the town, I've stuck it in my "stuff that I can't do much with but adds a % bonus" compound, fenced off from everything else.
  • silkwormking
    69 posts
    edited March 2013
    They should have Mt Blowhorn.. Or whatever the mountain is called when Homer climbed it because he became a fan of Power Bars.
    If they have Popsicle tower etc they can have mt blowhorn

If Gil comes out with an offer of 100 donuts for Springfield sign and mt carol more then I might get it but na.. Miss it out. Make Gil happy so his wife won't divorce him lol
  • katehutson
    544 posts
    edited March 2013
    THAT SOUNDS GOOD! I'd buy mt Carl and the Springfield sign together! I hope it happens...
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.