EA Forums - Banner

Has Springfield Coliseum ever been on sale?

I know the building and Tatum were originally a prize for whacking day event but I was wondering if they were ever on sale or got a rebate?
I don't really like Drederick Tatum that much to pay 190 donuts for him and a not very cool looking building but he adds a very decent bonus for collecting coffee which is the most used material in SH upgrades.
Drederick Tatum isn't a very popular character and I get it why they put him on the coffee shop but I'm still hoping for a discount on him.

Replies

• Muhsterino
    4499 posts Member
    Yes, during secret agents event March/ April this year:
    Character: Drederick Tatum
    Building: Coliseum
    Donut Price: 190 Donuts, Rebate 50 Donuts, NET 140 donuts
    Helps With Event?: Yes, Earns 60 intel at the HQ/4hrs.
    Answers HQ Hero HELP THREADS
  • Lee3472
    292 posts Member
    Kasra258 wrote: »
    I don't really like Drederick Tatum that much to pay 190 donuts for him

I agree with you, but am getting tempted as I'm always short on coffees

:)

• ouch. I missed the Secret Agents event :(
    but It's good news for me, it means that we may get another rebate on him in the future.
  • JJR2112
    464 posts Member
    I think that's one that comes up fairly often - I got it the second or third time it was offered. I'm not a huge fan of the building but I enjoy the character. He has a couple of fun visual tasks besides the coffee benefit.

On an unrelated note, does anyone know if the fire station has ever again been made available? I missed that event but I've always coveted in my neighbors towns and my poor Springfield seems so vulnerable without it
  • I like the building. The character, meh. One of my early premium buys.

Id also love to have the fire station, I started playing again a week of 2 after that event. Im saving a spot next door to the police station for it.
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • petehd14
    2769 posts Member
    The character is much better if you have his Boxing skin, but AFAIK it hasn't been offered since it was a prize in Tap Ball.
  • petehd14 wrote: »
    The character is much better if you have his Boxing skin, but AFAIK it hasn't been offered since it was a prize in Tap Ball.

I believe you are right. Tap ball was during my "break" and that may be one of my most wanted skins.
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • I do have that skin locked in my inventory but I just can't convince myself to spend 190 donuts on him
  • petehd14 wrote: »

Can't remember if I won Tatum or purchased him originally but have to agree with you about the boxing skin as I really like the 8h fumble things visual.
  • Kasra258 wrote: »
    I do have that skin locked in my inventory but I just can't convince myself to spend 190 donuts on him

140 was still too much IMHO.