EA Forums - Banner

Conform-O-Meter Info: How to get 5 Star Ratings

12346Next

Replies

• GamerGD3
    3029 posts
    edited May 2014
    fudgeo9 wrote:
    I really need to get that half star on Consumerism. But dont want more Kwiki's or Gulps (have 2 of each already) I have all the REGULAR and PREMIUM, its the LIMITED TIME items I missed out on. Tho with the rumour of YARD SALE I could buy items then. Any ideas please?

The only way to get that last half star is to add more Kwiki's. If they do reoffer the limited time stores, you can always store the extra Kwiki's. But if you need the rating today, you just have to bite the bullet and buy additional Kwiki's.
  • fudgeo9
    296 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Gamer... ty. Looks like I have no choice as I cant afford any premium buildings at mo
  • GamerGD3
    3029 posts
    edited May 2014
    fudgeo9 wrote:
    Gamer... ty. Looks like I have no choice as I cant afford any premium buildings at mo

No prob. Depending on your town layout, they can be easily hidden behind buildings like the High School, Wax Musuem, Volcano Lair, Popsicle stick tower/Clausco/King Homer's Tower... stuff like that.

Also the .5 star can be misleading. With the amount of buildings, you may need like 2-4 more Kwiki's. The star rating only updates after the buildings are complete and Homer goes "Kaboom!". So if you bought too many, you can always store some until the rating dips. When it dips, replace the 1 from inventory you will have the minimum.
  • marcosaspira
    58 posts
    edited May 2014
    How about Krustyland method to get 5 stars?
  • Nitemare-rexx
    541 posts
    edited May 2014
    dang ive been vandaliseing friends towns for Righteousness cuz read elsewhere when a friend vandalises and you clean it up you boost the rateing not lower it.
  • GamerGD3
    3029 posts
    edited May 2014
    How about Krustyland method to get 5 stars?

Buy rides, food stalls/trucks, trees (Kitsch), games. Basically the trees improve Kitsch the best, and the main way to get the food rating is the stalls or trucks. If you have an issue with too many of them - they can be hidden behind the large structures (Duff Pavilion, Hotel, etc). Same thing with the game tents.
    dang ive been vandaliseing friends towns for Righteousness cuz read elsewhere when a friend vandalises and you clean it up you boost the rateing not lower it.

Righteousness can be increased 3 ways:
    1. Catching Sideshow Bob (nearly always present in Other Springfield)
    2. Cleaning Graffiti (can only do in your own town now)
    3. Building Training Walls (can build infinite, but only need like 15 or so of them - can be hidden behind large buildings, or used creatively by blocking the doors with trees)

It decreases randomly - there is no proven reason why it drops or when. If you have enough training walls it will never actually drop. It is NOT tied to leaving Sideshow Bob running around, anything to do with Snake, or anything like that. The pure reason is random - like the Mystery Boxes, Easter Boxes, Wheels of Fun - whatever random type of event in the game, Righteousness is right there along with them.
  • lukeout007
    727 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Can we get this updated up through level 42?
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!