EA Forums - Banner

Failure to Launch

Have you completely uninstalled it and reinstalled?

Replies

• teamzap17
    303 posts New member
    edited March 2013
    Did you try hard-reseting your device?
  • ozwald5
    231 posts
    edited March 2013
    Didn't try the uninstall. Seeing as how this game is played on a server, I don't understand how a local reinstall would do anything.
    I did do a hard restart.
  • melodyhodge
    1691 posts
    edited March 2013
    Reinstall doesn't help. When this happens to me my only solution is to log out, play anonomously, go to the friends screen then log back into my origin account.
  • ozwald5
    231 posts
    edited March 2013
    Reinstall doesn't help. When this happens to me my only solution is to log out, play anonomously, go to the friends screen then log back into my origin account.

Tried that as well.
    So now it's officially frustrating, I've not been able to get in for about 10 hrs now and while waiting for some forum replies I continue to try and get it. Suddenly, by trying nothing new, I get in but only for a second. It showed the daily bonus and kicked me out almost immediately. I do the anonymous method and now I'm in.
    It's frustrating when there is no way of fixing these sorts of problems because apparently it has to resolve its self.
  • direwolf987
    7450 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    When that use to happen to me, I would start it up again and it would go directly to the second loading screen with the spinning donut of doom. As soon as I saw that, i would hit the home key and go back to the Iphone main screen. I would then go back into the app. The black screen (initial start-up screen) would show up. Then when the second loading screen would come up, it would let me log in. It worked for me several times. Hope it works for you.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.