EA Forums - Banner

confused

Yeah I just commented on it and thought you deleted the thread...

Hmmm we need inspector Neo.

Replies

• dominic115
    938 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    So you made a thread about spiders? I don't understand fully.
  • direwolf987
    7450 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    Ya, I saw the tread. Nothing wrong with it. I have seem much more worthless threads stay on here forever. Weird
  • sherryt07
    3273 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    I heard something once that threads with alot of links sometimes get deleted. It's why the panoramic Springfield threads get deleted all the time.
  • direwolf987
    7450 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    sherryt07 wrote:
    I heard something once that threads with alot of links sometimes get deleted. It's why the panoramic Springfield threads get deleted all the time.

That would make sense. Probably a defense mechanism to keep spam away.
  • animalia6957
    197 posts
    edited March 2013
    thanks for your swift responses guys (rolybert) your answers always make the most sense :wink:
    may try another with less pictures there was like 13 or so on there.
    thought some of you may have been interested in my hobby, may start one called pets so everyone can post pictures of there pets see if anyone has anything weird and wonderful like my collection of snakes and tarantulas :wink:
  • keza132734
    45 posts
    edited March 2013
    thanks for your swift responses guys (rolybert) your answers always make the most sense :wink:
    may try another with less pictures there was like 13 or so on there.
    thought some of you may have been interested in my hobby, may start one called pets so everyone can post pictures of there pets see if anyone has anything weird and wonderful like my collection of snakes and tarantulas :wink:

This would be a good thread, i love looking at everyones pets :)
  • animalia6957
    197 posts
    edited March 2013
    cool will start one in a minute just trying to pick out of my mini zoo who to post a picture of first haha
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.