EA Forums - Banner

NEW EVENT: HOMERPALOOZA IS LIVE

Replies

• TheJuiceLoosener
    2353 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Anyone notice that the prize track has "land token and new venue" listed as the second prize? Does "new venue" mean we get a new building or does it just open up another building to send performers to?
  • johncolombo
    11283 posts Senior Moderator
    edited August 2017
    My icon changed in the App Store, but no update yet for apple products yet.
    I can see the update and the cool new icon but it won't download

EDIT Got it now it took a few tries. Are the mechanics tap ball/super hero's 2?
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • Downloading now on Android.... my favorite splash screen of any event so far! Really cool art. Hopefully we all enjoy this one :)
  • AL is a full player. You have to 3 tasks (think mini event like) and after its done you're rewarded him.
  • AL is a full player. You have to 3 tasks (think mini event like) and after its done you're rewarded him.

Ah, so he doesn't have his own side quest like I thought he would then. (like Norbert had with the flights and the airport luggage)
  • smohqy
    2103 posts Member
    rw228 wrote: »
    Has anyone totaled up what the cost is for the land?

Just bought it all. $48,843,500.

Ah, so he doesn't have his own side quest like I thought he would then. (like Norbert had with the flights and the airport luggage)

No. Its 3 parts (part 1 is the man; pop part its him playing the according) & part 3 is fans throwing money at him. Think Grady (one prize was him, another one was a task for him)
  • johncolombo
    Downloading now on Android.... my favorite splash screen of any event so far! Really cool art. Hopefully we all enjoy this one :)

it's the best splash screen ever, agreed!

No. Its 3 parts (part 1 is the man; pop part its him playing the according) & part 3 is fans throwing money at him. Think Grady (one prize was him, another one was a task for him)

Gotcha. Thanks.
  • Downloading now on Android.... my favorite splash screen of any event so far! Really cool art. Hopefully we all enjoy this one :)

it's the best splash screen ever, agreed!

No question. :+1:

• Li3grTz.gif

My gif is so pixelated but you get the idea.
  • bluntcard
    3721 posts Member
    This event is great! Love the pig balloon! The Old School Jazz Splash Screen is awesome.
    Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.
  • johncolombo
    Li3grTz.gif

My gif is so pixelated but you get the idea.

Love that you're at burning man.
    :D
  • bluntcard wrote: »
    This event is great! Love the pig balloon! The Old School Jazz Splash Screen is awesome.

How big is the pig balloon?

@johncolombo

Good times will be had by all! ;)
  • johncolombo
    edited August 2017
    bluntcard wrote: »

How big is the pig balloon?

@johncolombo

Good times will be had by all! ;)

Pig balloon? I had friends go there with an elephant balloon then ended up on Judge Judy. :D

Whoops is was paper mache not a ballon. Sorry.
  • I got a pop-up saying that a friend helped me clear the lawyers in my town, and I recieved som tickets and armbands. What does that mean? You can only drop lawyer in friends town, not tap them, and you can tap festival tourists. Or am I mistaken?
    Confusing message.
  • rw228
    1047 posts Member
    You can tap lawyers in your town if someone drops them in your town. When you tap the name of who dropped them shows like when clearing neighbors visits.
  • rw228 wrote: »
    You can tap lawyers in your town if someone drops them in your town. When you tap the name of who dropped them shows like when clearing neighbors visits.
    No, this was not that kind of message. But maybe is was a friend clearing the lawyers I dropped in his/her town? I have to read it better next time.
  • Speaking of lawyers, I think this was a missed opportunity to introduce Larry H. Lawyer Jr. into the game.
    latest?cb=20100911232015
  • rw228
    1047 posts Member
    EvaMohlin wrote: »
    rw228 wrote: »
    No, this was not that kind of message. But maybe is was a friend clearing the lawyers I dropped in his/her town? I have to read it better next time.

Oh, yes that was it. I had that too when my neighbors cleared the ones I dropped.