EA Forums - Banner

NEW EVENT: HOMERPALOOZA IS LIVE

Replies

• meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    EvaMohlin wrote: »
    rw228 wrote: »
    You can tap lawyers in your town if someone drops them in your town. When you tap the name of who dropped them shows like when clearing neighbors visits.
    No, this was not that kind of message. But maybe is was a friend clearing the lawyers I dropped in his/her town? I have to read it better next time.

There is a message that appears when people clear the lawyers that you dropped in their town which gives you a reward.
  • meinaz wrote: »
    EvaMohlin wrote: »
    rw228 wrote: »
    You can tap lawyers in your town if someone drops them in your town. When you tap the name of who dropped them shows like when clearing neighbors visits.
    No, this was not that kind of message. But maybe is was a friend clearing the lawyers I dropped in his/her town? I have to read it better next time.

There is a message that appears when people clear the lawyers that you dropped in their town which gives you a reward.

Yikes. I guess I shouldn't have dropped those lawyers in "other Springfield." D'oh!
  • Kasra258
    20 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    So each "performer" has a number of signs associated with them. and each sign represents one of the phases.
    The blue devil's horn is for the Rock phase
    The pink headphones with the star is for the Pop phase
    The green dollar sign should be for the Rap phase.

I'm not sure if the "performers" will get new traits as they rank up or not but so far I have these info from the characters I have:

all three signs:
    Lisa
    Bleeding Gums Murphy

Rock and Rap:
    Dr Hibbert
    Apu

Rock and Pop:
    Rockstar Maggie

Rock only:
    Homer
    Freddy Freeman
    Shredder Stevens
    Rev. Lovejoy
  • rw228
    1047 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Kasra258 wrote: »
    So each "performer" has a number of signs associated with them. and each sign represents one of the phases.
    The blue devil's horn is for the Rock phase
    The pink headphones with the star is for the Pop phase
    The green dollar sign should be for the Rap phase.

I'm not sure if the "performers" will get new traits as they rank up or not but so far I have these info from the characters I have:

all three signs:
    Lisa
    Bleeding Gums Murphy

Rock and Rap:
    Dr Hibbert
    Apu

Rock and Pop:
    Rockstar Maggie

Rock only:
    Homer
    Freddy Freeman
    Shredder Stevens
    Rev. Lovejoy

And the App Store screen makes it seem as using a certain combo of them will "maximize" payouts...just have to figure out what it is.

Edit: think best is to save premium characters for the "bonus" slot.
  • Rich0913
    1637 posts Member
    I replaced the grass field in the stadium with the rock stage
    q8eRLQG.jpg
  • 1pillform
    2021 posts Member
    Cant play it. every time I try to get homer to jam it crashes. I can't progress any further without it crashing.
    I'll keep trying but so far....it doesn't seem like I can play this event.....for the first time ever. I've never had this happen before to me on any event.......
    ~Always be Designing~
    Don't increase the Item Limit? Then I don't play. Period.
  • simp7fan
    4165 posts Member
    Try a reinstall, as long as you have an account.
    Here is my signature. Or maybe it's not.
  • adruralo
    3278 posts Member
    Still no sign of update. In the end I had to delete the game and reinstall it and it then downloaded the new update. IOS UK.
    iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone XR (Red product)
  • Rich0913 wrote: »
    I replaced the grass field in the stadium with the rock stage
    q8eRLQG.jpg

That is so cool!

@1pillform That super stinks! Good luck.

• johncolombo
    11283 posts Senior Moderator
    giphy.gif
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • ....aaaand it's broken.
  • bluntcard wrote: »
    This event is great! Love the pig balloon! The Old School Jazz Splash Screen is awesome.

So, you really think events are great "when pigs fly"...
    Missing Character: The Barbarian
  • 1pillform
    2021 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Was able to progress a bit. But I can't come anywhere near the stage or else the game crashes. I was able to progress once I installed the game on my phone. But once I attempted to play it again on the emulator that I use it crashes when someone is performing on the stage. So this event is gonna be tough to do in my situation.....Never played it on my phone before, because I got a tiny 4.7 inch phone. I can barely make out whats on the screen inside the game. And I certainly cannot design with it.
    ~Always be Designing~
    Don't increase the Item Limit? Then I don't play. Period.
  • wiedmannaj wrote: »
    bluntcard wrote: »
    This event is great! Love the pig balloon! The Old School Jazz Splash Screen is awesome.

So, you really think events are great "when pigs fly"...

:D:D:D
    1pillform wrote: »
    Was able to progress a bit. But I can't come anywhere near the stage or else the game crashes. I was able to progress once I installed the game on my phone. But once I attempted to play it again on the emulator that I use it crashes when someone is performing on the stage. So this event is gonna be tough to do in my situation.....Never played it on my phone before, because I got a tiny 4.7 inch phone. I can barely make out whats on the screen inside the game. And I certainly cannot design with it.

Yuckola! That is a tiny screen!
  • This dropping lawyers in other peoples towns, if you only have 10 or so, doesnt that mean everyone at the front of the alphabet will have lawyers dropped first and be used up in the first few towns?
    It's just that I got maybe 25 friends that have updated and not one has dropped lawyers in my town :D
  • This dropping lawyers in other peoples towns, if you only have 10 or so, doesnt that mean everyone at the front of the alphabet will have lawyers dropped first and be used up in the first few towns?
    It's just that I got maybe 25 friends that have updated and not one has dropped lawyers in my town :D

00a_liamchandler is looking like a good idea for a name change right now ;)
    You just had to look didn't ya!...
  • liamchandler
    543 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    This dropping lawyers in other peoples towns, if you only have 10 or so, doesnt that mean everyone at the front of the alphabet will have lawyers dropped first and be used up in the first few towns?

00a_liamchandler is looking like a good idea for a name change right now ;)

Dont tempt me >.<
  • Anyone know what the festival tickets are for?

Once you get further in the quest lines you can build a 'Kwik-E-Merch' and unlock craftables that you spend them on :)
    You just had to look didn't ya!...

Once you get further in the quest lines you can build a 'Kwik-E-Merch' and unlock craftables that you spend them on :)

Ah ok Thanks