EA Forums - Banner

NEW EVENT: HOMERPALOOZA IS LIVE

12345679Next

Replies

• Sorry if I missed. Did we figure how to level up the music characters?

The progress bar seems to fill up a little bit every time they are sent to play but progress looks very slow at the moment.
  • johncolombo
    11283 posts Senior Moderator
    Loving this event. I'm having so much fun! I just wish that the lawyers were easier to locate.
    Anyone figured out how we earn more lawyers to drop in towns?

When you tap fans they randomly give you folders as well as the cuffs and occasional tickets

So the folders are lawyers? Ok well I'm feeling stupid. I'm too excited about the content to try to figure out the mechanics. :D:D:D

You mean the folders we collect are the lawyers we drop on Niegbors?
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • Loving this event. I'm having so much fun! I just wish that the lawyers were easier to locate.
    Anyone figured out how we earn more lawyers to drop in towns?

When you tap fans they randomly give you folders as well as the cuffs and occasional tickets

So the folders are lawyers? Ok well I'm feeling stupid. I'm too excited about the content to try to figure out the mechanics. :D:D:D

You mean the folders we collect are the lawyers we drop on Niegbors?

Yup and as tlister1444 said, we figured out the progress bar goes up something like 5 points every time you finish a jam session with that character
    You just had to look didn't ya!...
  • i used some donuts to speed up crafting. sooo many awesome decorations, i LOVE the cheering crowds. they have different groups of peoples is you tap it, so theres so much you can use them for. i will place some of the rude crowds in front of the town hall whily some politicians hold their speeches, sooo much potential :D
  • Grumpstown wrote: »
    i used some donuts to speed up crafting. sooo many awesome decorations, i LOVE the cheering crowds. they have different groups of peoples is you tap it, so theres so much you can use them for. i will place some of the rude crowds in front of the town hall whily some politicians hold their speeches, sooo much potential :D

Nice, I want the crowd so I can put outside burns mansions going boo urns. :D
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking
  • Already a Top Ten all time event for me. Loving this.
  • Well, its Wednesday, August 2nd at 1:43pm and still no update. Humm mm looks like I'll be behind once again for another event! Woo not... ugh, come on ea!!!
  • Well, its Wednesday, August 2nd at 1:43pm and still no update. Humm mm looks like I'll be behind once again for another event! Woo not... ugh, come on ea!!!

Did you try un-installing the game and re-installing? That is what I had to do to get the update for IOS

Did you try un-installing the game and re-installing? That is what I had to do to get the update for IOS

Try switching your device on and off as well

Sometimes I find if I turn my device off completely and restart, the update will appear in the store. (I'm assuming you're checking the app store and not expecting an in-game update.)
  • Thanks guys! The turning off and on worked.
    Downloading now! :)

• Sometimes I find if I turn my device off completely and restart, the update will appear in the store. (I'm assuming you're checking the app store and not expecting an in-game update.)

I felt embarrassed because I didn't check the Android Shop at the start and was expecting an in-game update.

Hehe... :|
    Trying to control the horizontal & the vertical. Do not adjust your TV.
  • Only just notice that we don't get any event music this time. :(
  • Not sure if this is in the right place so apologizes if not!
    I am wondering, if based off of LPN's Event post, if the Outdoor Opera Stage is not going to be offered. I see themTicket Booth, and a skin for Krusty only.
    Big sad tears if this is the case (insert Nelson, haha).
  • Dougie_Powers_17
    2312 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Not sure if this is in the right place so apologizes if not!
    I am wondering, if based off of LPN's Event post, if the Outdoor Opera Stage is not going to be offered. I see themTicket Booth, and a skin for Krusty only.
    Big sad tears if this is the case (insert Nelson, haha).

It's in the mystery box isn't it?
    0w97mZt.png

Is it that one ... ^^^^^ the open air stage?
  • The opera stage and the open air stage are two separate things.
  • The opera stage and the open air stage are two separate things.

Oh...Ok.... This event has really confused me....

Apologies @2Strange4You ...Thanks for correcting me @TheJuiceLoosener :)
  • No problem @Dougie_Powers_17 Thanks anyway!
    I love my Open Air Stage! So great to be able to do & see all the musical tasks.
    Yet, I covet my wife's Outdoor Opera Stage so much. So much do I want it, and my understanding is it has never made a return since its orginal release.