EA Forums - Banner

What Changed With the Homerpalooza Updates? Update: 9/11

Replies

• Syruscan wrote: »
    During the event, Money Mountain and World's Largest Redwood were disabled.
    Gahhh, I was getting so close to finishing those! Are they coming back after the event? was disabling them intentional, or a bug?

that sucks. it does say "During the event," so im assuming they will
    Ah, just throw it over the fence. Let Arby's worry about it.
  • A new date for Classic Mini Events was added, from September 9th to October 2nd.

Maybe I'm not getting it because I'm tired but what exactly does this mean?

Not sure myself, but it must be something that's replacing the vault and might be like the superhero thing we had last week, a way of selling people the items they missed out on first time around or giving new players a chance to own stuff from previous events, I'm crossing my fingers for stonecutter stuff if I'm right...

Maybe it's a month-long super sale from a handful of past mini events and (fingers crossed) a chance to play through them for those who missed them the first time around. Admittedly, that's very wishful thinking on my part.
  • A new date for Classic Mini Events was added, from September 9th to October 2nd.

Not sure myself, but it must be something that's replacing the vault and might be like the superhero thing we had last week, a way of selling people the items they missed out on first time around or giving new players a chance to own stuff from previous events, I'm crossing my fingers for stonecutter stuff if I'm right...

Maybe it's a month-long super sale from a handful of past mini events and (fingers crossed) a chance to play through them for those who missed them the first time around. Admittedly, that's very wishful thinking on my part.

Might have to go some to play through just one in 28 days, but I know what you mean, I'd love to play events I wasn't around for...
    You just had to look didn't ya!...

Might have to go some to play through just one in 28 days, but I know what you mean, I'd love to play events I wasn't around for...

As long as there's plenty of new content too for us that were around for the original events then a huge sale is fine.
  • I really need to find a way to increase my donut production...and fast!
  • updated
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • simp7fan
    4165 posts Member
    So basically don't update if you're getting bonuts. Sheesh!
    Here is my signature. Or maybe it's not.
  • Guess who isn't updating until the end of the act? Me! Why would I update and make it harder to get boughnuts? I'll take my 4 days of boughtnuts and update when I feel the need to at the end of act I.
  • nedkovk196
    11 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    @Chris60119 @simp7fan

No. The amount of currency for bonuts in this act remains the same. Only the text for the next acts is changed.
  • nedkovk196 wrote: »
    @Chris60119 @simp7fan

No. The amount of currency for bonuts in this act remains the same. Only the text for the next acts is changed.

Also, it's a patch, not a store update.
    Missing Character: The Barbarian
  • simp7fan
    4165 posts Member
    It looks to read that the patch requires the store update. Therefore it's a store update in effect.
    nedkovk196 wrote: »
    @Chris60119 @simp7fan

You're right. Those are next acts' currency. Thanks for clarifying. Pitchforks lowered...... (for now)
  • Mine updated with out the play store. it downloaded on its own.
  • hatchet669 wrote: »
    Mine updated with out the play store. it downloaded on its own.

Think it all depends if you have auto-updates switched on and/or if your device is only set to download via WiFi only...

I like it when patches come that way as I cannot enter the game when a patch hits until I get home or to some other WiFi, at least with a store update, it allows me to carry on playing until I update... as it was, I was home anyway....
    You just had to look didn't ya!...
  • I am waiting for a patch that lowers the price of rocking Otto if you already own him. C'Mon now EA!!!
  • they need to find a way to refund people that bought it already though
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • simp7fan
    4165 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    They haven't figured it out when it happened all those other times? Hah!
    Post edited by simp7fan on
  • wadebear
    3997 posts Member
    When you're the only gas station in town you can charge what ever you want per gallon.
  • dzzah
    12 posts Member
    My 1st farming KEM is now priced at 450. I cant sell my original KEM. Has the price gone up with the update? Haven't seen any thread on the matter?
  • dzzah wrote: »
    My 1st farming KEM is now priced at 450. I cant sell my original KEM. Has the price gone up with the update? Haven't seen any thread on the matter?

Nope. Check for KEMs accidentally placed into inventory.
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    girl22721 wrote: »
    dzzah wrote: »

Nope. Check for KEMs accidentally placed into inventory.

I just found two in my inventory. Not sure how long they have been there.