EA Forums - Banner

Lawyer's

Replies

• Done a little playing about just now, basically had the game on two accounts on two devices at the same time..

As soon as I dropped lawyers, they appeared in my main town, every time I checked my main town from the other, it showed exactly how many spaces I had left, then upon going back to the other town it popped up a box showing rewards for the lawyers I had tapped, even though I hadn't got them all... Once I'd tapped two more, synchronised the other town, straight away another pop-up box with rewards..

So, It seems that as soon as you tap a lawyer, Your neighbour gets a reward and they or A.N.Other neighbour can drop a lawyer in immediately, but given the lack of court summons people are getting, there may always be room in a town...

For the record.. a notification on a third device linked to my main town wasn't far off after I'd dropped lawyers as well, so they seem pretty swift

The lawyers don't show in your town in the same place as they're dropped (someone else mentioned this but can't find that post to credit them or their mate Mikey) and even looking in my town from the other showed a lawyer in one place that wasn't there in my town

Anyway, left two lawyers in my town to see how long it takes before my other town gets a notice that they've been cleared...if I can remember to check in four hours or so anyway...:lol:

Hope this helps!

Edit: Well I never got to the 4hr mark.... I accidentally clicked one clearing my town at one point, then a while later a bus full of lawyers from a few other towns arrived so I ended up getting itchy fingers...

i mentioned it... along with the other info you just mentioned. it's on the previous page... :smile:
    if you hard. then you hard.
  • tapebelt wrote: »
    Done a little playing about just now, basically had the game on two accounts on two devices at the same time..

As soon as I dropped lawyers, they appeared in my main town, every time I checked my main town from the other, it showed exactly how many spaces I had left, then upon going back to the other town it popped up a box showing rewards for the lawyers I had tapped, even though I hadn't got them all... Once I'd tapped two more, synchronised the other town, straight away another pop-up box with rewards..

So, It seems that as soon as you tap a lawyer, Your neighbour gets a reward and they or A.N.Other neighbour can drop a lawyer in immediately, but given the lack of court summons people are getting, there may always be room in a town...

For the record.. a notification on a third device linked to my main town wasn't far off after I'd dropped lawyers as well, so they seem pretty swift

The lawyers don't show in your town in the same place as they're dropped (someone else mentioned this but can't find that post to credit them or their mate Mikey) and even looking in my town from the other showed a lawyer in one place that wasn't there in my town

Anyway, left two lawyers in my town to see how long it takes before my other town gets a notice that they've been cleared...if I can remember to check in four hours or so anyway...:lol:

Hope this helps!

Edit: Well I never got to the 4hr mark.... I accidentally clicked one clearing my town at one point, then a while later a bus full of lawyers from a few other towns arrived so I ended up getting itchy fingers...

i mentioned it... along with the other info you just mentioned. it's on the previous page... :smile:

Well thank you, it was that information that inspired me to try it all out this morning to help back up your findings...now if you wanna sue me for using your information and not giving full credit, you better send some lawyers over to get me.... :lol:
    You just had to look didn't ya!...
  • I keep mistaking Eisenhower for a lawyer.
  • jordomac24 wrote: »
    I keep mistaking Eisenhower for a lawyer.

I keep mistaking Declan Desmond for a lawyer. It's probably the suit.
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    jordomac24 wrote: »
    I keep mistaking Eisenhower for a lawyer.

I keep mistaking Declan Desmond for a lawyer. It's probably the suit.

Me too.
  • I keep mistaking the blue haired lawyer for a lawyer.
  • I keep mistaking the blue haired lawyer for a lawyer.

Yeah, I did that once. I also keep mistaking the hippie and Amber Simpson for festival goers.
  • johncolombo
    11283 posts Senior Moderator
    Eisenhower is the lawyer's doppleganger.
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • Eisenhower is the lawyer's doppleganger.

I was tapping everything in a suit, now I've starting tapping everything moving. Including the puking frog. My eyes are spent.

And taping Eisenhower so many times now has made me noticed how big his forehead is.

• rw228 wrote: »
    This is ridiculous! I've had three notifications that a neighbor has dropped lawyers. I went in more than 15 minutes later each time and have yet to find one!

If a neighbor just visits and doesn't drop lawyers do we still get the notification?

I never have the notifications on, but a friend always gets notified when someone visits.
    I would assume that the notifications are delayed by quite a lot though? So it would probably have timed out by the time you visited.

I'm wondering if different operating systems might have an effect how quickly the lawyers do or don't appear?

• rw228
    1047 posts Member
    rw228 wrote: »
    This is ridiculous! I've had three notifications that a neighbor has dropped lawyers. I went in more than 15 minutes later each time and have yet to find one!

If a neighbor just visits and doesn't drop lawyers do we still get the notification?

I never have the notifications on, but a friend always gets notified when someone visits.
    I would assume that the notifications are delayed by quite a lot though? So it would probably have timed out by the time you visited.

I'm wondering if different operating systems might have an effect how quickly the lawyers do or don't appear?

I'm not sure. Typically my notifications are within 5 minutes of neighbors visiting. I leave banner notifications on so that I know certain things without the audio comments. I'm on iOS

• I have found quite a few lawyers nowhere near any roads, here are just 2 screenshots: AxTbnLIl.jpg
    OLTewepl.png
    Answers HQ Hero HELP THREADS
  • rw228
    1047 posts Member
    I have found them way off like that too. I also get notifications that friends dropped and then go into my town and can't find any.
  • @00mesmerelda00
    That 939 that occasionally chats here wasn't me was it?
    Reason I am asking is I think after I friended you on the 939'account, my main (you also accepted me on my new 3rd account strangebear2; Thank You!).
    Back to my inquiry, so on main account once you had friended me, I think (horrible memory issues so may not be recalling accurately) I was out of lawyers, and so could only visit.
    If it was me could that have been the cause of the handshake symbol showing?

I had two show in my town the othr day or day before, and was baffled on why and how they had appeared.
    Sorry for the long winding, and likely less than clear note; memory is not my only stumbling block, any who I am also American EST. Approximately 3-5am until ???? very irratic bedtime/sleeping patterns.

PS: if was not me, never mind and set this short story to flame
  • I've not seen any lawyers in my town for a while even when I've got my town in search mode
  • qsergio29 wrote: »

Should we start a dedicated whine thread? ;)
    simp7fan wrote: »
    If a neighbor of mine whines I'll visit them.

Don't waste your time on me ;)
    simp7fan wrote: »
    If a neighbor of mine whines I'll visit them.

Will cheese be served?
    :D

I'm hoping for fondue :smiley: (fingers crossed)

I have some forum regulars who haven't even updated. I guess they have quit the game. And I find the best neighbors are those quiet baby accounts. They are dedicated. They visit everyday. I do nothing for them. I feel bad (kinda). So I'm dumping my lawyers on them. You (@simp7fan , @johncolombo ) have so many groupies on here that you don't need the help. You're getting nothing from me. Just my <3.

And if Weird Al looks like a woman to you, you have problems. :D

When did he stop wearing glasses? I like my Weird Al bespectacled B)

forgot about his glasses. So no moustache no glasses in a floral print top with long straight hair on an iPhone makes him look a wee bit like a lass.

How I remember weird Al:
    vgpmenb241y5.jpg

How he looks now IRL and game:
    znomsraymnjq.jpg

I honestly did not know who was weird Al until 5 weeks ago. The first time i saw him in tv was on a tv series Johnny Bravo. It included Adam West. R.I.P :'( [/quote]

Weird Al looks like a woman, kind of the same way Geddy Lee looked like a woman in the 80's...a really unattractive woman, but a woman.
  • I tapped this lawyer 5 times before I realized it was a glitch. Crul. Very cruel.
    y61hBxM.jpg
    BulldogMom23 in Crawl to the Finish
  • I'm so incredibly frustrated at the lawyer part of this event! Like throw stuff frustrated.

I get the notification that I have been served, can't find anything!

I left more than 50 lawyers in neighbor towns this morning, got a big fat no one helped me message, likely cause they can't find what I'm leaving.

This stinks! I HATE this part of the event!

Sorry to my neighbors I'm trying to help you, but just don't know if it's worth it at this point!
  • I tapped this lawyer 5 times before I realized it was a glitch. Crul. Very cruel.
    y61hBxM.jpg

Oh no! He looks so menacing there with all the pink. A real joy killer :D

I hate that he has to pause and read/adjust his glasses before he disappears. I just keep tapping him the whole time :p
  • @4kidsandacatdog I do listen to Weird Al's songs in the old days. Checked out Eat it and I think King of Suede. The two songs I remember off the back of my head