EA Forums - Banner

Lawyer's

Replies

• I'm not getting nearly enough lawyers for friends. I'm trying folks, if I didn't catch you- don't sue me, I got no lawyer.
    This aspect of event is a bit frustrating.

I hear that one.....especially frustrating is when you send some back in return, only for them to come back unclaimed when you could've used them on someone else..... :cry:
    You just had to look didn't ya!...
  • I'm getting plenty of folders but nobody's assisting me
  • Where'd all my neighbours go... I'm 26 cuffs away from unlocking Nick and need to go to sleep so can't wait over half an hour for festival fans to spawn!!... dang it!
  • Let me know if you have a act *issue after getting Nick @Dougie_Powers_17
  • simpsonare wrote: »
    Let me know if you have a act *issue after getting Nick @Dougie_Powers_17

I'll let you know in about eight hours after I wake up by the looks of it... :joy:
  • I'd rather drop lawyers with active players, so I am doing one of my semi-annual purges of non-active players.
  • Pokelon
    439 posts Member
    I can't seem to find any lawyers....not sure either way if they have been dropped. I catch one wandering from time to time....the thing is they're really really hard to spot. It would have been good if we could get a counter for the lawyers in our town as well as the counter in our friend's towns...
  • I'm not getting nearly enough lawyers for friends. I'm trying folks, if I didn't catch you- don't sue me, I got no lawyer.
    This aspect of event is a bit frustrating.

Same here. Sorry everyone.
  • Sometimes I only see a lawyer's head behind a decoration. This made me try going on x-ray mode and it was like looking for the elf only in grey. They don't move enough. EA can you speed them up a bit? Thanks in advance.
  • johncolombo
    11283 posts Senior Moderator
    edited August 2017
    Sometimes I only see a lawyer's head behind a decoration. This made me try going on x-ray mode and it was like looking for the elf only in grey. They don't move enough. EA can you speed them up a bit? Thanks in advance.

Not only are they hiding behind buildings, I accidentally tapped one exactly behind the fracker. They hide real well.
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • Frackin' Fracker!
  • Pokelon
    439 posts Member
    I'm starting to hate lawyers. Am I a bad person now? B)
  • Pokelon wrote: »
    I'm starting to hate lawyers. Am I a bad person now? B)

i doubt anyone loves lawyers
    they always bring bad news
  • simp7fan
    4165 posts Member
    Frackin' Fracker!
    Not Fricken' Fracker?
    Here is my signature. Or maybe it's not.
  • It's a Battlestar Galactica reference but Frick works too. ;)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frak_(expletive)
  • I never find Lawyers on my normal SF on the cobblestone paths, for some reason they only at my SFH where I have dirt roads so if you wanna find lawyers change SFH on dirt streets and normal SF on cobblestone streets. !!
  • i'm not getting any rewards for dropping lawyers. I havent seen the Box pop up in a long time. It only showed up for me once at the beginning of the event and never again.
  • Pokelon
    439 posts Member
    You must play in another timezone than your friends? Try add some new (you can add me if you want, I'm in France)
  • Sooo unusual one, has anyone ever had Lawyers not spawn or disappear? I just sent 7 to a RL friend, none of them have shown up in their town, I got no collection. Well within the 4 hour limit, network connection also fine.