EA Forums - Banner

Lawyer's

Replies

• @spritals148 Everytime I visit your town it's full. Let me know when to send some lawyers your way. :)
    BulldogMom23 in Crawl to the Finish
  • Pokelon
    438 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    @spritals148 Everytime I visit your town it's full. Let me know when to send some lawyers your way. :)

Same here.
    Sooo unusual one, has anyone ever had Lawyers not spawn or disappear? I just sent 7 to a RL friend, none of them have shown up in their town, I got no collection. Well within the 4 hour limit, network connection also fine.

I don't have any RL playing friends, so I have no idea if people actually get my lawyers......I hope so though.

• "Happiness is just a Flaming Moe's away..."

1756376.jpg
  • I have only ever received one pop up box saying that someone helped clear my lawyers. That was on day 1, since then I haven't gotten any notification.
  • These bloomin lawyers are a real pain, I'm playing both mine and my wife's Springfield at the moment with her not being well at the moment and whilst doing my neighbors visits I dropped 5 lawyers in her town, after I'd finished with my neighbors I then loaded up her account on a different device and to my surprise I could find no lawyers, it took just over 2 hours for them to show up, personally that's just crazy lol.
  • suetopia
    4228 posts Member
    Sooo unusual one, has anyone ever had Lawyers not spawn or disappear? I just sent 7 to a RL friend, none of them have shown up in their town, I got no collection. Well within the 4 hour limit, network connection also fine.

Yes - this happened to me one time when I dropped from my little town to my big town. I went to go look for them and couldn't find them. So I checked from my little town and the counter showed I had 10 spots to drop again. :/

When I did it a second time they appeared, though.
  • 168sean168 wrote: »
    @4kidsandacatdog I do listen to Weird Al's songs in the old days. Checked out Eat it and I think King of Suede. The two songs I remember off the back of my head

Introduced my kids to Weird Al a few months ago. That guy was prolific! Some covers I had never even heard.
  • @tbolin1123477 I thought I had found a couple of yours in my town and I swore you found the ones I dropped in yours once. They are ridiculously difficult to spot, the few I have located I have come across purely by chance. It has occurred to me that EA might have done something like had the little floating jewel above their heads the way they did with Sims characters, that might have made it easier.

So different from real life...lawyers are not at all hard to find! ;)
  • suetopia wrote: »

Yes - this happened to me one time when I dropped from my little town to my big town. I went to go look for them and couldn't find them. So I checked from my little town and the counter showed I had 10 spots to drop again. :/

When I did it a second time they appeared, though.

this happened to me tonight from my main town to my 2nd town... 3 times before I stopped wasting drops. I could drop from my 2nd town to main and get all the lawyers cleared, but dropped 10 to 2nd town and never could find any, so tried to drop again and 10 were available to drop. Never got a message in either town about friend helping or not helping.
  • I don't know how to word this without wanting to offend anyone, so I'll just say it, if you're a neighbour of mine and reading this, don't feel like you have to send me any lawyers, I would rather you give them to others who may need them more than me.. I'm making good progress on the prize track and less than 7000 away from the last prize with six days to go and combined with the fact i feel like I'm upsetting people by having to ration my lawyers and thus maybe not giving back as much as people expect..

Thank you for anyone who has sent me any previously, if you require me to drop some in your town, let me know and I'll try to help...

I'm feeling at a loss with this aspect of game, because lawyers are seemingly hard to earn, I don't have enough to go round and so find myself reacting to notifications of lawyer drops by reciprocating a few as soon as i get a notification of who has visited, unfortunately though it doesn't seem to work as for the six or so people I dropped on yesterday after they visited me, four came back unclaimed, one had a full town for a good couple of hours later (kept checking) and then this morning finally woke to one person having tapped my lawyers... but this guy could start getting upset with me soon as he's a few hours behind me and it's only because I'm working a few late shifts over the school summer holidays that I'm awake when he calls, otherwise that time of night I'm usually already asleep so at some point his lawyers are gonna start coming back unclaimed...

Ack!... thought this game was supposed to relieve stress :lol:
  • johncolombo
    11504 posts Senior Moderator
    I'm very very very tired today, couldn't sleep last night so sorry if this has been said or I'm not clear enough. So I drop lawyers in multiple neighbor towns towns, as soon as I get back to my home screen it say all have been cleared. Anyone else? This just happened in my crawl town. Which by the way need that almost 1000 cuff boost.
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • simp7fan
    4163 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    I never heard that. I've been stressed since my first event (which is also when I started). I've been racing to the finish since then. But, realizing it's a game and not worrying if people are upset.... if they're upset over a game, let them. If they stay your neighbor it was meant to be. Marry them. :p

Plus, by not giving them lawyers, you're being a good guy, ironically.
    Here is my signature. Or maybe it's not.
  • simp7fan wrote: »
    I never heard that. I've been stressed since my first event (which is also when I started). I've been racing to the finish since then. But, realizing it's a game and not worrying if people are upset.... if they're upset over a game, let them. If they stay your neighbor it was meant to be. Marry them. :p

Plus, by not giving them lawyers, you're being a good guy, ironically.

I think I just fell in love with you.. :flushed:
  • I'm very very very tired today, couldn't sleep last night so sorry if this has been said or I'm not clear enough. So I drop lawyers in multiple neighbor towns towns, as soon as I get back to my home screen it say all have been cleared. Anyone else? This just happened in my crawl town. Which by the way need that almost 1000 cuff boost.

I have had that message too. But strangely enough when I log out and log in a bit later on. It still gives me players names as well.....
    Hope you've slept better last night?

• Do we know if lawyers will continue in the next act? Wondering if it's prudent to save them after finishing act 1...
  • Do we know if lawyers will continue in the next act? Wondering if it's prudent to save them after finishing act 1...

I think because the Lawyer pass is available for the next 5 weeks it will carry on. As will the fans.
  • I'm very very very tired today, couldn't sleep last night so sorry if this has been said or I'm not clear enough. So I drop lawyers in multiple neighbor towns towns, as soon as I get back to my home screen it say all have been cleared. Anyone else? This just happened in my crawl town. Which by the way need that almost 1000 cuff boost.

Me. Did that very thing night before last.

I think because the Lawyer pass is available for the next 5 weeks it will carry on.
    Accepted as fact.
    Here is my signature. Or maybe it's not.
  • TheJuiceLoosener
    2353 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Do we know if lawyers will continue in the next act? Wondering if it's prudent to save them after finishing act 1...

I was wondering something similar - if there's a limit on banking lawyers. I think I'll get myself one more bonut box then save lawyers and daily challenges.
  • johncolombo
    11504 posts Senior Moderator
    simp7fan wrote: »
    Do we know if lawyers will continue in the next act? Wondering if it's prudent to save them after finishing act 1...

I think because the Lawyer pass is available for the next 5 weeks it will carry on.
    Accepted as fact.

Oh good point. Was wondering myself. Hope the next batch have the villain wigs from super heros act 2.
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ