EA Forums - Banner

Lawyer's

Replies

• simp7fan wrote: »
    Do we know if lawyers will continue in the next act? Wondering if it's prudent to save them after finishing act 1...

I think because the Lawyer pass is available for the next 5 weeks it will carry on.
    Accepted as fact.

Oh good point. Was wondering myself. Hope the next batch have the villain wigs from super heros act 2.

Me too! :lol:

• I saw some people werent sending Lawyers, has anyone found a cap on how many court summons we can have at once?
  • I've had over 100.
    Here is my signature. Or maybe it's not.
  • Im not sending lawyers now (sorry neighbors), Im saving court summons for next act.
  • I'm sending lawyers to the neighbours that don't have enough for all the prizes yet.

I had one "stuck" lawyer. It was like one rolled into ten as I kept tapping the same one and different neighbour's names popped out.
  • As previously mentioned, I'm happy for neighbours to serve others, @kromkromkrom mentioned something @daved7637397 was telling me about....passing lawyers to those with less currency...unfortunately for me, my struggling neighbours aren't on the forum so they're probably confused as to why I'm dropping loads of lawyers on them an hour after they've just cleared another load I sent them :lol:
  • Some of the very struggling neighbours can't be helped as they may not be playing enough and even if you dropped lawyers to them, they may not have the time to clear within 4 hrs too. I will drop again in act 2 for those neighbours that have been dropping to me
  • I'm using my neighbor list to see who's not logged in for 3-4 hours and giving them as many as i can.
    "You're the most negative person I've ever seen on here. Constantly."
  • I'm up over 200 lawyers saved. Stopped sending just before the 2nd to the last prize. Only cause Act II I won't be able to log into as much during the week so I will need all the help I can get.
  • Chris60119 wrote: »
    I'm up over 200 lawyers saved. Stopped sending just before the 2nd to the last prize. Only cause Act II I won't be able to log into as much during the week so I will need all the help I can get.

I don't think 200 is too good an idea, maybe 100 at this point, but 200 you will take a few days to lay out effectively and you'll have a lot of waste if people arent online those 4 hours.

I certainly don't plan on helping anyone in Act 2 that didnt help in Act 1, so saving up that soon was risky.
  • johncolombo
    11504 posts Senior Moderator
    hmmm. wanted to save but I'm helping neighbors who are behind that drop in my town. At least they are trying.
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    hmmm. wanted to save but I'm helping neighbors who are behind that drop in my town. At least they are trying.

I was doing some of this as well, but I have found that none of them have found my lawyers so I am not really helping them. I will save the rest for people that may have a better chance of benefiting from them.
  • johncolombo
    11504 posts Senior Moderator
    meinaz wrote: »

I was doing some of this as well, but I have found that none of them have found my lawyers so I am not really helping them. I will save the rest for people that may have a better chance of benefiting from them.

Didn't we all come to the conclusion you earn more cuffs and tickets if people don't find them? Anyway I suppose most of us don't need the resources now and saving for act 2 is a better idea.
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member

Didn't we all come to the conclusion you earn more cuffs and tickets if people don't find them? Anyway I suppose most of us don't need the resources now and saving for act 2 is a better idea.

I think I have been getting the same amount whether they are tapped or not.
  • meinaz wrote: »

I think I have been getting the same amount whether they are tapped or not.

Yes tsto addicts seems to have reported this as well. Neighbors only benefit when they find and tap them, but the one who dropped them gets the same benefit either way, whether discovered or no.
  • Has anyone else had weird issues with finding lawyers? For the first two or three days of the event, I was finding them in my town no problem. Then, for the past five days or so, I haven't been able to find a single one, even while I was consistently getting notifications about neighbors dropping them. Then suddenly today, I was able to find and tap eight lawyers today for the first time in a while. Seemed really strange.
  • Has anyone else had weird issues with finding lawyers? For the first two or three days of the event, I was finding them in my town no problem. Then, for the past five days or so, I haven't been able to find a single one, even while I was consistently getting notifications about neighbors dropping them. Then suddenly today, I was able to find and tap eight lawyers today for the first time in a while. Seemed really strange.

I think there's a bug where if you visit and tap fans but dont drop lawyers you still get notifications of the visit.
  • It's not rocket science...
  • Is the thing about getting currency even if the lawyers you droped aren't clicked really true?
    When Act 2 started I dropped 200+ lawyers which was more than 2 days ago and I still haven't noticed an increase in my sunglasses ( and yes I monitored my income last 2 days). I haven't even gotten a message that someone has clicked them and I know for sure some of my friends have because when I visited them an hour after that I could drop more laweyrs.

And also only once I got the message that someone cleared my lawyers and it said that only one friend had cleared them and I got 1200 from it.
  • Well i just finally got all my rewards from all the lawyers i dropped. i have only gotten the pop up message once at the start of the event. Well while i was screwing around trying to force it to come up, it finally did. Got 5448 glasses and 1362 tickets. Id post a pic but i don't have a site to host the image anymore. So if your not getting the pop up screen saying your lawyers have been cleared, you have allot of rewards waiting for you.