EA Forums - Banner

Lawyer's

Replies

• Howdy, Y'all!!!

We have a storm, Hurricane Harvey, barreling towards the Texas Gulf Coast. I'm trying to do a big push to get Alaska Nebraska, in case we lose electricity and/or phone coverage. If anyone wants to help, friend me and send lawyers. I will send back as many as possible, but the amount I get is so limited.

I've got some lawyers if you want 'em. Request sent.

Accepted. Thank you!

Sent 9. I'll send more when cleared. Stay safe down there in Texas, neighboreeno.
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    @sjsebayacc131 I just added 8 to max you out. If you need more, let me know. I have been saving for the next act, so I have lots to give.
  • sjsebayacc131
    2074 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Thanks! I need 16000 so send whenever it's convenient for you. All of my clients cancelled tomorrow and my salon is probably going to close Saturday so I will have plenty of tappin' time. @meinaz

Thanks. @TheJuiceLoosener We're closer to Houston so I'm not too concerned with the winds but the amount of rain is daunting. We could get up to 30". :'(:bawling:

• Wow! Thanks so much! I really appreciate the help and y'all will be at the top of my drop list next act.
  • Straying off topic, but looking at it from here in the UK, it looks horrendous, last time I looked the track says its going to double back on itself, and head back out to sea... so it could be intense... stay safe...

Anyway, my neighbours are either ahead of the calendar or woefully lacking, so I've got some lawyers if you want to temp friend me....
    You just had to look didn't ya!...
  • Wow! Thanks so much! I really appreciate the help and y'all will be at the top of my drop list next act.

@sjsebayacc131 Im off tonight. Ill keep an eye on you and drop lawyers whenever I can. Stay safe. Praying for you and yours!
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • @daved7637397 Thanks! Very much appreciated!
    Straying off topic, but looking at it from here in the UK, it looks horrendous, last time I looked the track says its going to double back on itself, and head back out to sea... so it could be intense... stay safe...

Anyway, my neighbours are either ahead of the calendar or woefully lacking, so I've got some lawyers if you want to temp friend me....

Thanks so much! Request sent.

I'm in the part where it heads ENE over the water and stalls. :(
  • @daved7637397 Thanks! Very much appreciated!
    Straying off topic, but looking at it from here in the UK, it looks horrendous, last time I looked the track says its going to double back on itself, and head back out to sea... so it could be intense... stay safe...

Thanks so much! Request sent.

I'm in the part where it heads ENE over the water and stalls. :(

Noted and accepted, I sent six as that's all the room available at the time, no returns necessary... been watching CBSN... It's going to be very unpredictable, hope you're at a high altitude place, it's going to be more about water than wind
  • @jbw431 Thanks for the lawyers!

I'm only about 3000 away.

@Dougie_Powers_17

We're on the 3rd floor with plenty of food and water. We'll be okay. And luckily the temps are too high if we lose electricity.
  • @jbw431 Thanks for the lawyers!

You are welcome! Stay safe!
    One on getter for the clickity clack please
  • jbw431 wrote: »
    @jbw431 Thanks for the lawyers!

You are welcome! Stay safe!

I looked in earlier and he had made it over the 105500 needed, so it's all good :smile:
  • Got plenty, if anyone is struggling!
  • Thanks again for helping me, you guys. I really appreciate it. :):):)