EA Forums - Banner

Lawyer's

Replies

• meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    Are people getting lots of folders to send lawyers? I feel like I am barely getting enough to reciprocate the people that are dropping them in my town. I know this always seems to be an issue with this way that you can help neighbors. I really like helping neighbors and don't feel like I can as much as I want to.
  • I find myself searching for Lawyers and mistaking the Blue-Haired-Lawyer for one.
  • meinaz wrote: »
    Are people getting lots of folders to send lawyers? I feel like I am barely getting enough to reciprocate the people that are dropping them in my town. I know this always seems to be an issue with this way that you can help neighbors. I really like helping neighbors and don't feel like I can as much as I want to.

I picked up 27 of them after clearing out fans from overnight. Don't know if that's the norm.

After about 24hrs., it looks like I'll have about 2 lawyers to drop per neighbor (48 total lawyers).
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    meinaz wrote: »

I picked up 27 of them after clearing out fans from overnight. Don't know if that's the norm.

I only got 13. :unamused:

I only got 13. :unamused:

@meinaz that makes me the winner! ;) luvs ya :smiley:
  • I have 6 :#
  • I haven't read through the thread, so maybe this has been asked. Is there a time limit on when they can be tapped? If the wander around a neighbors town too long do they disappear? Is that why you get the pop up saying nobody helped you?
  • I have 6 :#

What? I just cleared after 4 hrs and picked up 16 this time...just random?
  • I haven't read through the thread, so maybe this has been asked. Is there a time limit on when they can be tapped? If the wander around a neighbors town too long do they disappear? Is that why you get the pop up saying nobody helped you?

That, my princess, is what the $64m question that has been raging all day here is....;)
    You just had to look didn't ya!...
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    I haven't read through the thread, so maybe this has been asked. Is there a time limit on when they can be tapped? If the wander around a neighbors town too long do they disappear? Is that why you get the pop up saying nobody helped you?

Yes there is a time limit. I believe it is 4 hours, but I am not certain. Yes, that is why the pop up shows up.

That, my princess, is what the $64m question that has been raging all day here is....;)

lol, thanks ;)
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    I have 6 :#

After 4 hours, I got 3 more. You just have the magic touch.
  • Thanks to this thread I realized lawyers aren't tied to the 24 hr neighbor clock. After clearing lawyers from my town, or trying my best to clear what I can find, I had 27 lawyers to drop with time on my clock before I can tap tourists in friends' towns. Now that I know I can reciprocate with active friends more frequently I will. Thanks!
  • 00mesmerelda00
    2724 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    I have 6 :#

After 4 hours, I got 3 more. You just have the magic touch.

Well that's Bullcrapola. Time for a patch. :(
  • rw228
    1057 posts Member
    The positive side of 4 hours is if you have lots of neighbors dropping lawyers your town will clear quicker giving you more opportunity to have more lawyers
  • rw228 wrote: »
    The positive side of 4 hours is if you have lots of neighbors dropping lawyers your town will clear quicker giving you more opportunity to have more lawyers

I made sure all my neighbors (24 total) were active before the event started. It's coming up on 24 hours since the start of the event and I haven't had one single lawyer dropped in my town. So... I guess what I'm saying is this probably won't be an issue for me. :/
  • rw228
    1057 posts Member
    rw228 wrote: »

I made sure all my neighbors (24 total) were active before the event started. It's coming up on 24 hours since the start of the event and I haven't had one single lawyer dropped in my town. So... I guess what I'm saying is this probably won't be an issue for me. :/

I'm with you. I've had two visits
  • PatrickSays
    1140 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    i just tapped a laywer, but they are super difficult to make out! gotta go drop lawyer in that friend's town! :)
    First Year 2012 Player @ Game Level 939 & 3,200% XP
  • @meinaz I'm not getting a lot. I had 28 this morning and have only acquired 6 more today.
    BulldogMom23 in Crawl to the Finish