EA Forums - Banner

Lawyer's

Replies

• johncolombo
    11283 posts Senior Moderator
    NM67sW2q.png So that's how it's gonna be huh.... why you set of sods..... I hate you ALL!! :rage::heartbreak:
    How do get that screen up I have seen it and mine says the same...

if it makes anyone feel any better I only get I helped myself from a feeder town plus one random friend. TBF it's really hard to play your game and visits friends for this update and most of my friends are already full up so I can't drop any lawyers, back to they are hard to find, so we are all spending too much time in our towns trying to clear lawyers with not enough time to drop them. Hope that makes sense.
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • sjsebayacc131
    2074 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    NM67sW2q.png So that's how it's gonna be huh.... why you set of sods..... I hate you ALL!! :rage::heartbreak:

if it makes anyone feel any better I only get I helped myself from a feeder town plus one random friend. TBF it's really hard to play your game and visits friends for this update and most of my friends are already full up so I can't drop any lawyers, back to they are hard to find, so we are all spending too much time in our towns trying to clear lawyers with not enough time to drop them. Hope that makes sense.

I'm so glad this isn't one of my favorite updates. I gave up on finding lawyers and will rely on people tapping those I drop in their towns if they can find them. I dropped 4 in your town a few minutes ago. ;)

And just because he's freaking adorable. It's Buster!
    0tEvWlK.jpg

Post edited by sjsebayacc131 on
  • simp7fan
    4165 posts Member
    simp7fan wrote: »
    If a neighbor of mine whines I'll visit them.

Should we start a dedicated whine thread? ;)

Will cheese be served?
    :D
    Yes.
    Here is my signature. Or maybe it's not.
  • NM67sW2q.png So that's how it's gonna be huh.... why you set of sods..... I hate you ALL!! :rage::heartbreak:

It just keeps randomly popping up in mine, haven't noticed if it's every hour or so but seems to pop up just after I go into the game.... was in and out all day yesterday so can't put a timeframe on it
    You just had to look didn't ya!...
  • 4junk3000
    5278 posts Member
    Has anyone tested if we get better returns or worse, if we only drop lawyers in "other Springfield"? I remember once where this was the highest payout as long as we waited 4 hours to come back
    "You're the most negative person I've ever seen on here. Constantly."

• And just because he's freaking adorable. It's Buster!

Buster is giving you that look my dogs are giving me. It like they are asking how playing this game can be better than petting them. LOL
    "We are, without a doubt, the weirdest ship in the fleet." - Lt. Malloy, The Orville.
  • Well, i'm totally confused...

Went in just now and got a screen saying my lawyers had been cleared and then a neighbours name on the list...

cleared my tasks, reset, went to drop a few lawyers in another neighbours town, came back and had the screen again, but this time with 'no-one' ...

So I'm officially stumped....I knew there was seven lawyers in my town, I dropped four from my sandbox and only seven slots were available, I manually found four and then nipped to the neighbour town and came back to the second screen... so was they cleared from my town?....do you get notifications as and when they're cleared from a neighbour town?...:confused:....ack!....
  • I've had one visit from a non-forum member, so had it not been for this place and adding a few active members, it'd be just me, my sandbox and someone else....

id send ya some but i can't seem to be able to add you.
  • Don't know if it's been mentioned before, but I turn off the buildings and decorations when looking for lawyers, makes them and fans stand out a lot more. This reminds of the gremlins THOH, so hard to find!
  • I'm confused on the timing of dropping lawyers. I dropped 30+ this morning, less than 2 hours later I get the box that says sorry no one helped me. If we get the same payout from what we drop, why would it matter if no one "helped" us?

Too bad we can't tap lawyers in friends towns because I can find them easier than finding the fans.
  • Dougie_Powers_17
    2312 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    hatchet669 wrote: »
    I've had one visit from a non-forum member, so had it not been for this place and adding a few active members, it'd be just me, my sandbox and someone else....

id send ya some but i can't seem to be able to add you.

I'm not sure why you couldn't add me, but don't worry, thanks anyway... To clarify what I was mentioning I only had one non-forum member visit me (I actually have four forum members who'd been dropping by all day) so I was just pointing to the fact other people had yet to update and/or get to grips with the mechanics of the task :)

If you want me to send a request anyway, then I'll try to add you

EDIT: For the record, I seem to have run out of lawyers and the slow spawn rate means I haven't had any new court summons drop for me off fans in over four hours now, so sorry to those who dropped in mine, I'll try to send some tonight or tomorrow once I've (hopefully) earned a few more
  • daved7637397
    7234 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Hey gang

Sorry if I've been slacking a bit, work has been crazy the last few days. Things are getting back to "normal" so I should be better with my visits. I just went aroynd my list and stopped when I ran out of lawyers. So if I didnt get you I will be back later when Im stocked up again.

@TheJuiceLoosener if you need active neighbors send me a request if you want to. Have plenty of room, I keep my list very short (only 30) so I can always find some room.
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • johncolombo
    cougar99t wrote: »
    Don't know if it's been mentioned before, but I turn off the buildings and decorations when looking for lawyers, makes them and fans stand out a lot more. This reminds of the gremlins THOH, so hard to find!

I just came here to say that. Lawyers and fans are characters so you can turn everything else off.
  • Hello all al, it would be great to know at least which continent neighbors live in then I wouldn't send lawyers at 10 pm French time to neighbors who live in Australia. Any thoughts or clues on this??
  • simp7fan
    4165 posts Member
    I feel like the lawyers drop later than you think. You drop them, but they don't show up until after a while. Those pop-up boxes are probably delayed, too. They refer to earlier lawyer drops. I feel.
    Here is my signature. Or maybe it's not.
  • EvaMohlin
    541 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Jannit99 wrote: »
    Hello all al, it would be great to know at least which continent neighbors live in then I wouldn't send lawyers at 10 pm French time to neighbors who live in Australia. Any thoughts or clues on this??

Yes that is a problem. I keep track of people who drop in my town, and where I can tap the lawyers for that same reason. It is too bad to "waste" lawyers if people is sleeping, like you say.
    It's not to be greedy or mean or so. Just practical.
    Post edited by EvaMohlin on
  • johncolombo
    edited August 2017
    Jannit99 wrote: »
    Hello all al, it would be great to know at least which continent neighbors live in then I wouldn't send lawyers at 10 pm French time to neighbors who live in Australia. Any thoughts or clues on this??

Idea? Maybe we could all place the flag of our country at our landing zone. I still think it's the Simpson house but maybe they move it to the stage with the first patch. I know all areas of one country are not the same time zone but at least you'd have a clue.
  • Dougie_Powers_17
    2312 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    I'm in the UK and didn't get a flag bundle so all I have is the Stars and Stripes or Rainbow to choose from :lol:

EDIT: I'm not sure the landing zone is the Simpsons house currently, I seem to be landing near my Channel 6 building instead.... maybe that's my middle square or something...I dunno...
  • johncolombo
    I'm in the UK and didn't get a flag bundle so all I have is the Stars and Stripes or Rainbow to choose from :lol:

EDIT: I'm not sure the landing zone is the Simpsons house currently, I seem to be landing near my Channel 6 building instead.... maybe that's my middle square or something...I dunno...

I landed in water I don't own yet. LOL. I checked neighbor visits. It does drop you at the Simpson house. I know where my forum neighbors live by country and some by states but I know a lot probably don't . I'm USA east coast time.
  • EvaMohlin
    541 posts Member
    edited August 2017

Good idea Johncolombo.
    I don't have a danish flag, so Im using the swedish. So a flag in the same (or close enough) timezone would maybe work?

My LZ is by the fire department, maybe that's the middle if you count SH, otherwise I don't understand, really.... But it is not the Simpson house.