EA Forums - Banner

Lawyer's

Replies

• johncolombo
    11273 posts Senior Moderator
    edited August 2017
    EvaMohlin wrote: »
    I'm in the UK and didn't get a flag bundle so all I have is the Stars and Stripes or Rainbow to choose from :lol:

EDIT: I'm not sure the landing zone is the Simpsons house currently, I seem to be landing near my Channel 6 building instead.... maybe that's my middle square or something...I dunno...

Good idea Johncolombo.
    I don't have a danish flag, so Im using the swedish. So a flag in the same (or close enough) timezone would maybe work?

better than a blind guess I suppose. I would think building UK out of traffic cones would be pretty easy @Dougie_Powers_17

EDIT: I just checked Danish and Swedish time and it showed as the same.
    EDIT2: I've had to learn a lot of time zones since playing this game, so Danish time is 6 hours ahead like Serbia and Italy?
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • I'm in the UK and didn't get a flag bundle so all I have is the Stars and Stripes or Rainbow to choose from :lol:

EDIT: I'm not sure the landing zone is the Simpsons house currently, I seem to be landing near my Channel 6 building instead.... maybe that's my middle square or something...I dunno...

I landed in water I don't own yet. LOL. I checked neighbor visits. It does drop you at the Simpson house. I know where my forum neighbors live by country and some by states but I know a lot probably don't . I'm USA east coast time.

I wouldn't have a clue anyway, you're looking at someone who thought a person was in Australia when they are actually in Arizona...
    You just had to look didn't ya!...
  • Great idea - will move my French flags ! Hope some of my neigbours read this - I'd love to know where they live
  • simp7fan
    4165 posts Member
    I'm in the UK and didn't get a flag bundle so all I have is the Stars and Stripes or Rainbow to choose from :lol:
    Same colours, close enough. I once heard a Brit refer to his flag as the Red, White, and Blue. (I didn't like that very much...)
    Here is my signature. Or maybe it's not.
  • johncolombo
    I can start a separate thread and we can put an image of the flags and an image of time zones?
  • johncolombo
    edited August 2017
    Jannit99 wrote: »
    Great idea - will move my French flags ! Hope some of my neigbours read this - I'd love to know where they live

guessing it's 10:36pm in France right now @Jannit99

• EDIT: I just checked Danish and Swedish time and it showed as the same.
    EDIT2: I've had to learn a lot of time zones since playing this game, so Danish time is 6 hours ahead like Serbia and Italy?

6 hours ahead of what... :D

We are 1 hour ahead of GMT, on the same time as most of Europe. (Sweden and Denmark are neighbors, connected by a bridge. Im swedish but live in DK).
  • johncolombo

We are 1 hour ahead of GMT, on the same time as most of Europe. (Sweden and Denmark are neighbors, connected by a bridge. Im swedish but live in DK).

of me, it's 5:38pm here so it 11:38 pm where you are?
    LOL
  • EvaMohlin wrote: »

LOL

Yes, but we call it 23.38 :wink:
  • Dougie_Powers_17
    2311 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    GMT is currently 9:44pm and UK is at 10:44pm BST so Europe should be GMT+2 on CEST because of summer daylight savings time :)
  • johncolombo

LOL

Yes, but we call it 23.38 :wink:

we call that Military time and most people know it as well but it's not used all the time.
    :D
  • simp7fan wrote: »
    Same colours, close enough. I once heard a Brit refer to his flag as the Red, White, and Blue. (I didn't like that very much...)

So can poeople from France, Netherlands, Norway, Iceland, Cuba, Czech Republic, Australia, New Zealand and lots more.... Most be the most used colors.
  • simp7fan wrote: »
    I feel like the lawyers drop later than you think. You drop them, but they don't show up until after a while. Those pop-up boxes are probably delayed, too. They refer to earlier lawyer drops. I feel.

seems like they drop right away. tested this with mikey last night.... we each dropped 3 in the other's town, and we both found the lawyers within minutes. we also checked the counts before and after dropping/clearing lawyers, and they accurately corresponded. the only thing that didn't correspond (at all) was where the lawyers were dropped in the town.
    if you hard. then you hard.
  • EvaMohlin
    541 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    GMT is currently 9:44pm and UK is at 10:44pm BST so Europe should be GMT+2 on CEST because of summer daylight savings time :)

Of course. But now my head hurts....
  • EvaMohlin wrote: »

Of course. But now my head hurts....

It gets more fun trying to find the time difference between US and Australia.
  • And we know for sure that they disappear in 4 hrs regardless if I'm in game or not?
    I found 4 on this last check, 3 from @bluntcard and one who's name I missed. I also reset all bands and tapped a huge numbers of fans, for that I got 5 lawyers :( only 5.
    Really disappointed with this lawyer bit, it doesn't allow for really helping friends, no matter what time zone anyone is in :(
    Especially since they are really hard to find and disappear if we don't find them fast enough. Doesn't seem right.
    Nothing as loud as the silentmiaow.
  • Oh @janis810 gonna drop a couple on you now, never found the ones you dropped :(
    Not a fan of this aspect, hope it gets better.
    Nothing as loud as the silentmiaow.
  • Dougie_Powers_17
    2311 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Just found some lawyers in my town and when I tapped them, the name was someone on my hidden list, they sent a lot my way as well, maybe they lost a few friends being inactive for so long, but it made me feel a bit guilty as i only had four to give back (which means no-one else can have any for a few hours til the fans begrudgingly give me more) and I know that due to it being like 5am where I am when I found them, that I may not catch their lawyers again if they drop more as most times when I'm up that early I'm going to work and won't have time to search my town...

Someone else mentioned its pushing us to using a small selection of neighbours and I don't wanna do that...
  • bluntcard
    3719 posts Member
    Thanks @spritals148 for the return Lawyers and thanks @someonewashere, too. Dropped some for @janis810 and @ZombieApu and others from here too, hope you got em.
    Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.