EA Forums - Banner

Smaller Venues are Better for Earning Event Currency

Replies

• I'm mad that all these performers and not one drummer. I have Maggie rocking out on center stage 2 rhythm guitarist but no drummer. What gives?

#DrumLivesMatter
  • 00mesmerelda00
    2724 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    I'm mad that all these performers and not one drummer. I have Maggie rocking out on center stage 2 rhythm guitarist but no drummer. What gives?

#DrumLivesMatter

#IHeartPhilCollins

I think we get a drummer later - Nick Delacourt
  • rw228
    1057 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Dr Hibert drumbs on the Rock stage for me
  • simp7fan
    4163 posts Member
    Drumbs are the drumsticks with the thumbs on them, right?
    The internet failed me. I couldn't find this image.
    Here is my signature. Or maybe it's not.
  • FYI, I have Julius Hibbert playing a 4hr drum solo on the main stage. Too bad I don't have the hostile crowd from crafting yet. Seems appropriate.

• Are you able to list who the premium characters are? Apologize if its already listed.
    rw228 wrote: »
    Premium earn more in the bonus slot and should be saved for that. They earn 112 in the bonus and 62 in regular ones. So if you have three premium characters use one at each place and make sure they are in the bonus slot.

• rw228
    1057 posts Member
    Are you able to list who the premium characters are? Apologize if its already listed.
    rw228 wrote: »
    Premium earn more in the bonus slot and should be saved for that. They earn 112 in the bonus and 62 in regular ones. So if you have three premium characters use one at each place and make sure they are in the bonus slot.

For me it's the three new characters from this event plus Rockstar Maggie
  • simp7fan wrote: »
    Drumbs are the drumsticks with the thumbs on them, right?
    The internet failed me. I couldn't find this image.

This is the best I could do:
    Fried_Chicken_for_Rav_medium2.jpg
    Missing Character: The Barbarian
  • simp7fan
    4163 posts Member
    LOL, I know. The internet swings that way. I'd have to hop onto a computer to fix this, but eh.
  • jtgroth wrote: »
    The only way it matters right now is if you only have 5 performers. Each performer earns their amount regardless of venue. The bonus is the same amount for all venues. As long as you are getting the most number of bonuses for your performers it will add up to the same total. If you only have 4 or 5 performers, then you definitely want to do the small venues first. 6 or more is the same total

KEM needs 2 to get the bonus, Moe's also needs 2, while the stage needs 4 before a bonus, 6 would not have the same total if you use the first 4 on the stage.

Why not?

If you use 4 on first stage and 2 on second stage you are getting two bonuses.

If you use 2 on second stage and 2 on third stage and 2
  • cvax7
    249 posts Member
    I just got pig balloon, am I slow on progress or you guys got other prizes?
  • Dougie_Powers_17
    2323 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    cvax7 wrote: »
    I just got pig balloon, am I slow on progress or you guys got other prizes?

LPN's calendar suggests that if you're at 7432 tonight and can get 3716 cuffs a day, then you should be on track..it can be found in this post
  • When did the Simpson's house become a venue? Sometime yesterday it became available.
    BulldogMom23 in Crawl to the Finish
  • When did the Simpson's house become a venue? Sometime yesterday it became available.

You 'win' it with the land token as part of the second prize in act 1

in the prize it says land token and new venue. Maybe thats it? i'm still working towards that one.

You 'win' it with the land token as part of the second prize in act 1

Thanks! I didn't notice the message about another venue.
    BulldogMom23 in Crawl to the Finish
  • Can someone please break this down as to who should be in which slot for best results? Or does it really matter? I was messing with the slots earlier and don't really see a difference.
  • rockyb2006 wrote: »
    Can someone please break this down as to who should be in which slot for best results? Or does it really matter? I was messing with the slots earlier and don't really see a difference.

It doesn't seem to matter at the moment as you want to hit bonus slots for now, so as I only have five, I use KEM and Moe's for the two bonus slots and the one left goes on stage
  • rockyb2006 wrote: »
    Can someone please break this down as to who should be in which slot for best results? Or does it really matter? I was messing with the slots earlier and don't really see a difference.

It doesn't seem to matter at the moment as you want to hit bonus slots for now, so as I only have five, I use KEM and Moe's for the two bonus slots and the one left goes on stage

That was my thought as well. I have all available characters that can play at the venues, and I've moved them into different slots. The total seems to be the same regardless.
  • simp7fan
    4163 posts Member
    I accidentally sent two to the rock stage thinking it was Moe's. :sweat: