EA Forums - Banner

WHYDW Homerplalooza event stuff

Prev13456
Castiel_Touk
4806 posts Member
edited August 2017
Here's my starting point. This is going to be a great event. :)
h7H23S1.png?1
Here have a banana!!

Replies

• 1pillform
    2021 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Long story short I can finally go into the game during the event. But, your never going to see a picture of it with anyone jamming when I take pics. Big issues with that[because it crashes D: ]. But here is what it looks like so far without anyone jamming.
    tsto_stage_Without_Performers.jpg
    I use to have towers etc....but decided to remove them. Because it was a lot of "animation" all in 1 area. Wanted to sympathize with my neighbors in case it crashed for them.
    ~Always be Designing~
    Don't increase the Item Limit? Then I don't play. Period.
  • I've added other stages from past events together.
    j0XpkQS.jpg
    Matting rocking the crowd with his lute

ETLgI2u.jpg
    Cecil entertains the crowd with opera

DZkkTox.jpg
    The crowd jamming to willie and his bagpipe playing
  • Great beginnings you guys. I can't wait to start designing. So many possibilities.
    BulldogMom23 in Crawl to the Finish
  • I decided to move my stages to be with the event stage so I've got a rock&roll park
  • 1pillform
    2021 posts Member
    I decided to move my stages to be with the event stage so I've got a rock&roll park
    So, sort of like multistage like Ozfest had. Good idea. If you got the space to do so.
    ~Always be Designing~
  • 1pillform wrote: »
    I decided to move my stages to be with the event stage so I've got a rock&roll park
    So, sort of like multistage like Ozfest had. Good idea. If you got the space to do so.
    Yep that's what I done I got loads of cash cos I had kl tickets I thought I'd finally exchange to cash. I saved the kl tickets in hope of a new event there but doesn't look like that so I managed to get the current land available.
  • Great beginnings you guys. I can't wait to start designing. So many possibilities.

I know right :)
    Here have a banana!!
  • @Castiel19x nice start

@1pillform nice :+1: I like the 3D effect
  • Started working more on mine so here's a little update for now.
    47eD8KV.png?1
    Here have a banana!!
  • Castiel19x wrote: »
    Started working more on mine so here's a little update for now.
    47eD8KV.png?1
    Looking good :+1:

• Looks good @Castiel19x .
  • I thought I'd go for the ridiculous- the skinner sisters act drawing all the crowds. :)

N49hbpa.png
    "We are, without a doubt, the weirdest ship in the fleet." - Lt. Malloy, The Orville.
  • happyone2323
    1496 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Ok, here's my very early stages of design. It's rough.
    GP9WQar.jpg
    I've already made some changes.
    SupxOMk.jpg
    Post edited by happyone2323 on
  • 1pillform
    2021 posts Member
    Love it. Loving it. Decorating wise I haven't done much yet. Been working this week. I got home late every day. I'm gonna have to wait until probably Saturday night or Sunday before I can get into designing. I got tons and tons of ideas. Bot just for the event it self but I'm already thinking of designs AFTER the event. Because with all this stuff we got. I can easily finally design a bigger not to mention BETTER Duff Gardens Sealley, love that thats a funny design with the crowds hogging the other stage. xD using humor like that for a design is brilliant. And Happy, loving that design and layout of the tents. Great job. :)
    And since I've been working I haven't been able to unlock too much in it. I don't have the entrance yet or the Spot Lights which I am dying to get. The crowds are brilliant too because you can totally put them in front of the Town Hall when a character is doing a speech that way there is finally a crowd there and not "nobody" when they are talking.
    ~Always be Designing~
  • @happyone2323 looking good :+1:

@sealley123 I've got Qumby giving a speach on mine :lol:
  • I love all of this stuff so much! I'll get some organizing done this weekend B)
    @Castiel19x , @happyone2323 , @sealley123 , looking awesome so far!
    D'oh!!
  • 1pillform wrote: »
    Long story short I can finally go into the game during the event. But, your never going to see a picture of it with anyone jamming when I take pics. Big issues with that[because it crashes D: ]. But here is what it looks like so far without anyone jamming.
    tsto_stage_Without_Performers.jpg
    I use to have towers etc....but decided to remove them. Because it was a lot of "animation" all in 1 area. Wanted to sympathize with my neighbors in case it crashed for them.

Your town is always amazing, I love visiting! I hope you can get this event to work right for you!
    D'oh!!
  • I decided to move my stages to be with the event stage so I've got a rock&roll park

Nice idea :) I may do a bit of the same when I design this weekend!

D'oh!!

Nice idea :) I may do a bit of the same when I design this weekend!
    Go for it :+1:
  • Castiel19x wrote: »
    Started working more on mine so here's a little update for now.
    47eD8KV.png?1

I love how u made the crowd in the tent areas might have to borrow this design lol :D