EA Forums - Banner

WHYDW Homerplalooza event stuff

Replies

• Castiel19x wrote: »
    Started working more on mine so here's a little update for now.
    47eD8KV.png?1

I love how u made the crowd in the tent areas might have to borrow this design lol :D

They fit in so well and go for it. :)
    Here have a banana!!
    47eD8KV.png?1

Nobody is listening to the band. Hahahha.
  • Agreeed! A great event it shall be
    Castiel19x wrote: »
    47eD8KV.png?1

I love how u made the crowd in the tent areas might have to borrow this design lol :D

They fit in so well and go for it. :)

Thank you so much :) can't wait to see what yours will look like when the event is finished
  • Here's a little update to it my design.
    kss9Dl3.png?1
    Still nobody seems to take any interest in the band playing yet.
    Here have a banana!!
  • 1pillform
    2021 posts Member
    We're officially getting more stages from what I've seen. So get ready for those. We may have to wait until the other acts to get them though. But still.
    Castie.....thats an amazing layout. You totally got this down.
    ~Always be Designing~
    Don't increase the Item Limit? Then I don't play. Period.
  • 1pillform wrote: »
    We're officially getting more stages from what I've seen. So get ready for those. We may have to wait until the other acts to get them though. But still.

Looks like we will get at least 2 more. Can't wait.
    BulldogMom23 in Crawl to the Finish
    I've got room for the extra stages am just making it up as I go along I'll tidy mine up after the event
  • @Castiel19x looking great
  • 1Billliamaire
    547 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    What sort of 3D designs has anyone done with the stage?
  • Bit stuck as the only space I have runs into the new land and can't put roads, dirt or concrete there yet. Meanwhile have been going for the multi stage look which will improve when there's more crafting items like the speaker stacks and light rigs to add.

TTpDEYN.jpg
  • 1pillform
    2021 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Bit stuck as the only space I have runs into the new land and can't put roads, dirt or concrete there yet. Meanwhile have been going for the multi stage look which will improve when there's more crafting items like the speaker stacks and light rigs to add.

TTpDEYN.jpg
    Yes the new "fake" land that doesn't seem activated yet is kind of a FAIL. lol But idea of custom stages is a good idea. Now that we got those items we can totally make our own 3d design stages. Like you did with what's her name and the concrete wall. Nice job with that. :smile:
    You must have waited forever to get her over there in that area. In my town she's WAYYY over on the other side XD

So many ideas....my mind is overwhelmed
    Shredder_Phew_zpsoeahzkav.jpg
    ~Always be Designing~
  • tapperino_forums
    542 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    1pillform wrote: »
    You must have waited forever to get her over there in that area. In my town she's WAYYY over on the other side XD

So many ideas....my mind is overwhelmed

The trick is to put the character you want in a building, move it to where you want and either finish task or store the building. Put character on new outdoor task when in position and then build around them. Takes a bit of doing, and you might need to put a temporary bit of road to attract them to the right spot, but just waiting would definitely take for ever.

• 2wei4rc.jpg

Mine so far...
  • Was able to finally design some more today. And finally unlocked the spot lights and the Buzz cola tents.
    And added the crowds to my outhouse design lol....I saw someone on reddit do the similar thing I thought it was brilliant with the Terwligg[cant spell it] items
    tsto_expanded_Stage_Design.jpg
    ~Always be Designing~
  • Many great designs, but if there is one thing that really fits this festivals - it's gotta be the diner table from the stonecutter event where Homer, wigum and one more sits for 12 hours drinking and singing..
  • Some of the Stonecutters have the task "Sing the Stonecutters Song, so if you send them to sing it, they will go to sit at the table and will do the task there.

The Characters that can do it are: Krusty(Number 36), Homer(Number 908), Number 51(The Alien) and Wiggum(Number 50). The task lasts 12 hours.
    answered
  • 1pillform
    2021 posts Member
    2wei4rc.jpg

Mine so far...
    nice work with the new fence. 3d design is the way to go.
    ~Always be Designing~
    2wei4rc.jpg

Mine so far...
    nice work with the new fence. 3d design is the way to go.

Thanks :) I'm not great at 3D design, but felt the main stage needed to be raised. Plenty of tinkering to do still.
    I'm really enjoying this event! And looking forward to seeing future updates of your design please!
    Was able to finally design some more today. And finally unlocked the spot lights and the Buzz cola tents.
    And added the crowds to my outhouse design lol....I saw someone on reddit do the similar thing I thought it was brilliant with the Terwligg[cant spell it] items
    tsto_expanded_Stage_Design.jpg

Would of really loved if they brought those porter toilets with this event and they look great but i'm stuck using the Egypt ones.
    Here have a banana!!