• JorgeU27
    107 posts
    edited March 2013
    Sounds really interesting.
  • username5641
    293 posts
    edited March 2013
    Anyone can edit the wiki.
    The writing is inconsistent with the game, and this is way too big in comparison to past updates.
    Might be based on something, though. An update along these lines would be nice. I'm hoping for Whacking Day, since we're not getting an Easter event and level 27 was so small.

Our raw file checkers will report when new things show up. Waiting for that.
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited March 2013
    Very Nice :D Be looking forward to all that too come :D

One thing Mr OP think you should change your title to have (Spoiler) in it as some people wont like seeing all that information lol

that being said Bring on whacking day :lol:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • dromtsul
    1169 posts
    edited March 2013
    Outerhaven has mentioned this on another forum:

In the Whack Box you found:
    Congratulations, you got all the Whacking Day prizes! Continue to whack snakes and you can win Whack Boxes that contain donuts and money.

You are now licensed to whack 5 snakes in each friend’s Springfield every day so if you’re a hermit, start making friends!

You're outta snake eggs right now. Whack more snakes to find more!

Tap on free areas of ground to place snake eggs in your friend's town.

Friends have planted {0} snake eggs in your town. Tap on them to hatch extra snakes.

Congratulations! You are now licensed to whack 10 snakes in each friend's Springfield every day!

Springfield is overrun with too many snakes! Catch a couple before releasing these.

Enter Baton Mode and tap on snakes to collect whacked snakes and snake eggs

Place snake eggs in friends' towns for them to hatch. Some snake eggs contain donuts!

Win up to 10 amazing prizes for whacking snakes. Just like in real life!

The event ends May 2, 2013. Get whacking!

You whacked {0} snakes and won a new prize!

Find your prize in your inventory.

Congratulations, you won all of the Whacking Day Prizes! -

Whacking Day Prizes, Get it now?
    Fort Sensible
    Sleep-Eazy Motel and Miss Springfield
    Gymnastic Lisa and Balance Beam

Snake Statue
    Springfield Coliseum and Tatum
    Pet Snake

Duff Stadium
  • username5641
    293 posts
    edited March 2013
    dromtsul wrote:
    Outerhaven has mentioned this on another forum: ...

Thanks for reposting that. I didn't know that there's anther forum where this info is being disseminated before here.

This part sounds reasonable, and I recognize that user name (and yours). Is any of the rest of the wiki's info confirmed? Parts still read to me like they could just be riffing on the info you reposted. ETA: nm, found the board and thread, and it's not necessarily all at once. Thanks again for the heads-up. I <3 spoilers :)
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6308 posts Moderator
    edited March 2013
    If this is true, then this will be the biggest update to date. That's a lot of new characters, buildings, decorations & prizes
  • dromtsul
    1169 posts
    edited March 2013
    Is any of the rest of the wiki's info confirmed?
    Here is a thread with more information:
    http://www.forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/9160321.page
  • inthekitchen
    96 posts
    edited March 2013
    If there is a god, I * hope this is true, it'll be the THE GREATEST UPDATE this game has ever seen.
  • MarFur93
    107 posts
    edited March 2013
    I am currently going through all of the games files, to see whether I can see any of this with my own eyes.
  • Caspian1971
    190 posts
    edited March 2013
    Sounds too good to be true would not expect EA to release that much content at once. Especially that the last few update have been really small
  • mcduck90
    940 posts
    edited March 2013
    I've gone through the files and although I found a few things (I think) nothing like what is mentioned in the first post.. Perhaps /Hopefully is a leak?
  • fastdan1
    655 posts
    edited March 2013
    What are the odds that they implement all that without significant glitches?
  • general003969
    265 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    Most likely we will see a quarter of what has been posted.
  • katehutson
    544 posts
    edited March 2013
    All of that just seems like too much..
    Hate to sound like a downer, but I don't think ALL that will happen.
  • OuterHaven84
    104 posts
    edited March 2013
    I can confrim all the of first post is true and the Wiki stuff has picked out all my information I posted over on another Forum.

I used to post here until others decided to take over from what I did when looking into the RAW Files.

The bits extracted are part of the main game scripts which is the 'text pop ups' and 'notification screens' in the game these have no images as they've not been downloaded as an update yet.

I'll give you a little teaser
    A Model Life Pt. 1
    Miss Springfield -  "Now that I’m here, I need to get some essentials: jewelry, facial scrubs, and purse-sized dogs."

Miss Springfield  - "And I wasn't given this moneymaker not to make some money."

Task - Make Miss Springfield Work It

A Model Life Pt. 2
    Miss Springfield - "All that parading around and the only guy who asked me out tonight was that groundskeeper that talks like Braveheart!"

Miss Springfield - "I guess I know what I'm doing tonight"

Task - Make Miss Springfield Stay in and Wash her Hair
    A Model Life Pt. 3
    Miss Springfield - “Another fan letter. But since I don’t read very well, I don’t know if it’s from a stalker or a ****.”

Miss Springfield - “I’ve got to like smarten up my head thingie."

Task - Make Miss Springfield Take Reading Lessons
    Task Requirements - Reach Level 12 and Build Springfield Library
    A Model Life Pt. 4
    Quimby - “Aw, Miss Springfield. This town may be a cesspool amound pools of cess, but your face makes it one of the most beautiful in the world.”

Miss Springfield - “Oh, Mayor. I love how you flatter me when you give me presents. Oooo, this is shinny.”

Quimby - “It was my mother’s. I borrowed it from her wing of the museum. Are you still abiding in, um, the same suite of the Sleep-Easy Motel?”

Miss Springfield - “I am. But I don’t sleep so good there. I toss and turn all night.”
    Quimby - “That, er um, sounds great. I love tossing and turning.”

Task - Make Miss Springfield Enjoy and Evening with the Mayor
    Task Requirements - Reach Level 20 and Build the Town Hall
    A Model Life Pt. 5
    Miss Springfield  - *giggles* “Diamond Joe. Wow, this was the most adequate night of my life.”

Quimby  - “I love spending time with you, darling.  Now let us never speak of this or tell anyone about it.”

Miss Springfield- “But my little Quimblebee, I want to take our relationship public. With an enormous ring. That I can pretend not be showing off.”

Quimby - “Sweetheart, don’t you, er, um, have an official occasioning to commencerate?”

Miss Springfield - “You’re right. And I need to practice. "GENTLEmen, start your”" No. "GentleMEN, start your”

Task - Make Miss Springfield Open an Event
    More Than a Pretty Face - A Pretty Body Too Pt. 1
    Task - Collected Whacked Snakes (not sure what this means, or if they've made a mistake and they've put Collected instead of Collect).
    More Than a Pretty Face - A Pretty Body Too Pt. 2
    Miss Springfield - "Ooo, behave boys. You don’t all have to hiss for my attention at once."

Homer - "Excuse me, Ma’am Springfield, but those aren’t people. Those are snakes."

Miss Springfield - "All men are."    

Homer - "We're whacking them with sticks, if you want to join in.

Miss Springfield -  "When I was awarded Miss Springfield, I said I wanted to protect all the creatures of the world."

Miss Springfield - "But I only meant the cute ones."

Miss Springfield - "This is really helping me through some of my issues."

Task - Make Miss Springfield Attempt to Whack Snakes
    More Than a Pretty Face - A Pretty Body Too Pt. 3
    Miss Springfield - "Chasing snakes in high heels is not easy. I’ve worked up such a sweat and Mama always said no one would love me if they knew how I smelled."

Task - Make Miss Springfield Stay in and Wash her Hair

She is also involved in a Quest / Task called The Mysterious Brown House but there is lot on that one but only one mention of her so have not included it.
  • OuterHaven84
    104 posts
    edited March 2013
    Also, what I've posted or revealed is pure speculation, just because it's there in the game files now, doesn't mean it will be come update time as some bits can be removed so please do not take it as confirmation that everything will happen but Whacking Day is sure to be a month long event which ends on May 2nd 2013.
  • MarFur93
    107 posts
    edited March 2013
    Nice find!
  • OuterHaven84
    104 posts
    edited March 2013
    And since Whacking Day is The Simpsons own event of course it's going to be bigger than seasonal update that compares to the real world......
  • azchristopher
    239 posts
    edited March 2013
    Also, what I've posted or revealed is pure speculation, just because it's there in the game files now, doesn't mean it will be come update time as some bits can be removed so please do not take it as confirmation that everything will happen but Whacking Day is sure to be a month long event which ends on May 2nd 2013.

Speculation as all things in the files that haven't been released are. But it sure sounds awesome and hopefully true. And would make sense why we wouldn't have a large Easter event.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.