EA Forums - Banner

Performer Upgrades: Donuts the only way to add stars to your performers?

I'm not seeing another way, it's only 15donuts... but ****!!!

Replies

• Don't think there is any other way
  • There is a bar with a number in it just below the stars that appears to be filled up some how that I suspect that when full will upgrade the character by half a star as some of my characters bars has 10 of 80 in it.
  • LawrenceCohen1
    3760 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    If you click the "?" icon on the performer guide- the screen there says "Send performers on Sessions to increase their Star Rank"

So hopefully there is a slow creep up to the 5 star limit without a spend being required?
  • Ok sound
  • Anecdotal evidence indicates you get five points towards the upgrade for each performance.
  • Just keep sending them to perform and eventually it will increase in time.
    Here have a banana!!
  • Can confirm the above, it'll be slow progress but once I'd cleared some performances, the price went down one as the ratings crept up slightly...don't worry, in two weeks time you'll be wondering what to craft next and have thousands of crowds facing each other off, the cheering ones getting a rude response...:lol:
  • heyababy47428
    1041 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Oh good, ranking them up by making them perform sounds like a good system.
    I'm only on my 2nd cycle of performances so I couldn't tell if there had been any progress.
  • Jonalinn
    1807 posts Member
    If you click the "?" icon on the performer guide- the screen there says "Send performers on Sessions to increase their Star Rank"

So hopefully there is a slow creep up to the 5 star limit without a spend being required?

Agreed.. it is a slow creep up :) Also, it seems the donut price only buys you a 1/2 star increase (not a full star). I tried it to see what would happen.
    You got a great looking town~168sean... Checked out your town, WOW! ~daved