EA Forums - Banner

EVENT THREAD #14: HOMERPALOOZA: Q & A AND STRATEGY THREAD: ACT I

Replies

• LPN's star management info, including characters that can perform:
    https://forums.ea.com/en/the-simpsons-tapped-out/discussion/126573/homerpalooza-star-management#latest
    Answers HQ Hero HELP THREADS
  • rw228
    1047 posts Member
    Not sure this if this is here or not but performers level up at a rate of 80 points equaling 1/2 a star and each performance equals five points.
  • rw228
    1047 posts Member
    Homer and Apu have a joint task. This could be used if as speculated they won't be able to perform during the Pop Act.
  • simp7fan
    4165 posts Member
    Dropping a lawyer will earn you 12 cuffs and 3 tickets. It does not matter if your neighbor taps him, you'll get the same reward eventually.
    Here is my signature. Or maybe it's not.
  • Is there a way to tell if you have cleared all the lawyers in your town, do we get a pop up? I'm having trouble finding them.
  • Muhsterino wrote: »
    From various threads:
    Tapping on Weird Al calls all fans to him, in your own town or a neighbours town.
    What? I've tapped Al a ton of times and it never called people to him.
  • rockyb2006 wrote: »
    Muhsterino wrote: »
    From various threads:
    Tapping on Weird Al calls all fans to him, in your own town or a neighbours town.
    What? I've tapped Al a ton of times and it never called people to him.

Never mind. I just tried it and it works! You just have to wait for it.
  • Is there a way to tell if you have cleared all the lawyers in your town, do we get a pop up? I'm having trouble finding them.
    Unfortunately there isn't. I have been checking my own towns (going into them in the friends screen) before I relog, so I can see how many lawyers could be dropped - a town can only hold 10 at any one time.
  • Muhsterino wrote: »
    Is there a way to tell if you have cleared all the lawyers in your town, do we get a pop up? I'm having trouble finding them.
    Unfortunately there isn't. I have been checking my own towns (going into them in the friends screen) before I relog, so I can see how many lawyers could be dropped - a town can only hold 10 at any one time.

Thanks for the reply Muhsterino, i thought I might have missed the information....at least I hoped I had, because they are tricky to find. I'll have to check more carefully then. At least I know there can only be 10 now, thanks
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    Is there a way to tell if you have cleared all the lawyers in your town, do we get a pop up? I'm having trouble finding them.

@SquirrelLadd Your town has been full each time that I have tried to give you Lawyers. You must be popular.
  • meinaz wrote: »

@SquirrelLadd Your town has been full each time that I have tried to give you Lawyers. You must be popular.

Unless you're me and think everyone must be popular as all you're friends are full but then realise....oh wait...it's because I have zero available to drop..... :confounded:
    You just had to look didn't ya!...
  • meinaz wrote: »

Oh no.....ive be looking and not finding any, which is why I asked. I better make a better search. Thanks for trying anyway meinaz
  • wadebear
    3698 posts Member
    I've said it before and I'll say it again:
    Remove all your Streets except a section right by your action area. Replace them with concrete or dirt.
    The Fans and Lawyers all gather up on my Street section. I never have to look for them because they all come to me.
    This will also help your neighbors - my neighbors don't have to hunt for Fans all over my town because they're right there ready to be tapped. B)
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    wadebear wrote: »
    Remove all your Streets except a section right by your action area. Replace them with concrete or dirt.
    The Fans and Lawyers all gather up on my Street section. I never have to look for them because they all come to me.
    This will also help your neighbors - my neighbors don't have to hunt for Fans all over my town because they're right there ready to be tapped. B)

I just changed mine to dirt road and it did the same thing. I have had no problem finding them.
  • wadebear wrote: »

I personally don't like it when my neighbors remove all streets except for one. There are so many characters on theme street that it's hard to tap the fans.
  • The craftable spotlights are a huge XP bonus. I don't think anything else is. For a measly 15 tickets, you get a lot of base XP points, then whatever your bonus is.
  • Anyone know what the court summons currency does?
  • bmxhazza80 wrote: »
    Anyone know what the court summons currency does?

That's how many lawyers you can drop into your friend's towns.

• bmxhazza80 wrote: »
    Anyone know what the court summons currency does?
    j206tP3m.jpg
    From left to right:
    Cuffs - Act 1 event prize track currency. Festival tickets - crafting. Court summons - lawyers for dropping in friends towns.
  • I'm not really a fan of removing the infrastructure of my town to replace with dirt roads. It doesn't look good enough to justify a few minutes less searching