EA Forums - Banner

EVENT THREAD #14: HOMERPALOOZA: Q & A AND STRATEGY THREAD: ACT I

Replies

• simp7fan
    4165 posts Member
    AOFIGO009 wrote: »
    So does the venue you send your Musicians to not affect the payouts?

It does not. Only if you fill the bonus slot.
    Also, if it has already been addressed sorry, but is there a cap on how many lawyers can be acquired/accumulated?
    Thanks to All
    I've had over 100. You probably just want to use them....but if you're strategizing for act 2 you might save a few. Still 10 or less per neighbor means it's only so effective to hoard.
    Here is my signature. Or maybe it's not.
  • Guys, please. Do you think we can use all character, which are available in act 1 also in act 2? Because I try to update those character which have more than 1 music sign.

Do you think, that Nick Delacourt can be sent to rock stage in act 2? now he is the less upgraded character and because I have all my slots full, I dont need to use and upgrade him. In case we will gate new slots, rock stage will be free for him.
  • Until you finish Nick's quest line for bonuts when you can use the 'do it' button to find fans in your own town, you may not get the message that they are all cleared if you have a packed area of buildings. I had some 'stuck' in one of my towns:
    1ZiUx1rl.jpg
    cSPCUmYl.jpg
    @papko85 LPN posted this list:
    3HfMMOPl.jpg
    Answers HQ Hero HELP THREADS
  • I have a question about the act one craft currency (orange tickets). Will we be able to use these tickets to purchase things in Act 2 or will there be a new currency. I want to know if I should save some of the tickets for act two or spend them all during act 1.
  • rw228
    1047 posts Member
    You don't need to save them. Just spend them as you go.
    They should stay the same though
  • Muhsterino wrote: »
    Until you finish Nick's quest line for bonuts when you can use the 'do it' button to find fans in your own town, you may not get the message that they are all cleared if you have a packed area of buildings. I had some 'stuck' in one of my towns:

I had the same issue. I had to move the buildings out of the way for the Fan to move away enough to tap them. In all those Springfield Heights buildings especially, you just can't tap them without tapping the building instead. At least with House Farms, you can collect the taxes, and I find the Fans generally get tapped. If they're not, it's just because I'm missing them! :blush:
    Hey guys, I'm AO (not AOF). I create and run the Event Strategy Threads.
  • brickevand408
    1822 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    TIP:
    Change your SF roads to cobblestone streets and SFH on dirt roads
    So you find very easy the LAWYERS
    because they don't walk on cobblestone roads!
    Post edited by brickevand408 on
  • Bump.
    Answers HQ Hero HELP THREADS
  • Sorry if this has been discussed. I haven't be able to keep,up with the forum lately.

I dropped 10 lawyers in my feeder town and didn't clear them on purpose. I got 120 cuffs and 30 tickets. When I dropped 10 in @johncolombo's town and he cleared all, I received 84 cuffs and 21 tickets. So we profit more if our neighbors do not clear Lawyers.
    BulldogMom23 in Crawl to the Finish
  • I am curious how 10 Lawyers added to get 21 tickets. Is it not possible that only 7 were tapped at a time? Then 3 a short time later?
  • I am curious how 10 Lawyers added to get 21 tickets. Is it not possible that only 7 were tapped at a time? Then 3 a short time later?

We were testing out the numbers in each other's towns. We each tapped all the lawyers in less than 10 minutes.
    BulldogMom23 in Crawl to the Finish
  • Will the lawyers that we collect to drop in others town carry over to act 2?
  • Sorry if this has been discussed. I haven't be able to keep,up with the forum lately.

I dropped 10 lawyers in my feeder town and didn't clear them on purpose. I got 120 cuffs and 30 tickets. When I dropped 10 in @johncolombo's town and he cleared all, I received 84 cuffs and 21 tickets. So we profit more if our neighbors do not clear Lawyers.

Whilst that may be true, I'd rather share resources with my neighbors than hog them all. I'm already done with this act already.

"By Grabthar's hammer, by the Sons of Warvan, by the power of friendship you shall be lawyered!"

giphy.gif

Whilst that may be true, I'd rather share resources with my neighbors than hog them all. I'm already done with this act already.

"By Grabthar's hammer, by the Sons of Warvan, by the power of friendship you shall be lawyered!"

giphy.gif

I agree. Once I finished the act, I started dropping extra lawyers to those on my friends list who had scores on the lower end. As you said, I would much rather help out my neighbors who need it.
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • Question about daily tasks as we prep for act 2...if I complete the goal of a task but don't cash it in, will it still convert to the new currency for the next act so I can cash it in then for a head start?
  • Question about daily tasks as we prep for act 2...if I complete the goal of a task but don't cash it in, will it still convert to the new currency for the next act so I can cash it in then for a head start?

It's always worked that way in the past.
    Missing Character: The Barbarian
  • AOFIGO009 wrote: »
    Star Management
    Every Star is worth 25 Event Currency, and every half Star is worth 12 Event Currency. So if a character has 2 and a half stars, they produce 62 Event Currency. This is doubled if you put the character in a Bonus Slot. If you fill a venue with performers, you get a further 50 Event Currency on top of that.

There is no difference in the payout of Premium characters vs Free characters. To level up a Character, you need 80….. let's call it Performance Points, which you get from playing a venue. A performance gets you 5 Performance Points, so you need to perform 16 times to level up a Star.

There's lots of talk about the three symbols next to a performer right now, so I won't add anything here yet until we know, and leave the figuring it out to the chat.

Really sorry if this is somewhere already, but couldn't find it.
    To acquire stars you need to get to 80. But I have the impression that only the stage counts? I am letting my characters jam all the timein different locations. Yet some get stars very quickly and others don't....the only difference I see between them is the number of times I had them on the rock stage?
  • Pokelon wrote: »
    AOFIGO009 wrote: »
    Star Management
    Every Star is worth 25 Event Currency, and every half Star is worth 12 Event Currency. So if a character has 2 and a half stars, they produce 62 Event Currency. This is doubled if you put the character in a Bonus Slot. If you fill a venue with performers, you get a further 50 Event Currency on top of that.

There is no difference in the payout of Premium characters vs Free characters. To level up a Character, you need 80….. let's call it Performance Points, which you get from playing a venue. A performance gets you 5 Performance Points, so you need to perform 16 times to level up a Star.

There's lots of talk about the three symbols next to a performer right now, so I won't add anything here yet until we know, and leave the figuring it out to the chat.

Really sorry if this is somewhere already, but couldn't find it.
    To acquire stars you need to get to 80. But I have the impression that only the stage counts? I am letting my characters jam all the timein different locations. Yet some get stars very quickly and others don't....the only difference I see between them is the number of times I had them on the rock stage?

I've hardly used the rock stage due to only having eight characters who can jam, I fill the other three smaller venues first to maximise bonuses and then I usually end up with the same two on the rock stage because I'm using auto fill yet they all seem to be progressing stars wise...
    You just had to look didn't ya!...
  • Okay....well that's really strange then......because both Lisa and Homer started around the same time if I remember well? Yet Lisa has 3 stars and Homer only 2? I have let both jam continuously...and there's a lot of discrepancies between characters. Are they all levelled the same in your town?

Screenshot_20170814-113435.png
  • tonykzr
    236 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    its simply.

lisa started with 1 star more than homer.

homer, apu, hibbert and lovejoy started with only 1star.
    is this characters discrepancies?

https://forums.ea.com/en/the-simpsons-tapped-out/discussion/126573/homerpalooza-star-management/p1