EA Forums - Banner

Homer's wish comes true!

Haha :D Thats wicked :D

Can just see CBG Shouting...... "MEDIC Man Down"!!! :lol:

Replies

  • capwhittaker
    258 posts
    edited March 2013
    I think I know who did it...

    photo4mz.png
  • XScripts
    438 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Haha :D Thats wicked :D

    Can just see CBG Shouting...... "MEDIC Man Down"!!! :lol:

    Quick call Dr. Nick!!
  • VxMarmitex9
    956 posts
    edited March 2013
    I think I know who did it...

    photo4mz.png

    Keep your Barney's safe and secure! The killer is loose and will strike again!
  • cjmills82
    90 posts
    edited March 2013
    I had the opposite last week. I happened to put Barney to sleep in front of the house Fat Tony uses to get rid of a problem. When I sent Tony on his task, it looked like he was shoveling dirt on Barney's head and burying him.
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    XScripts wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Haha :D Thats wicked :D

    Can just see CBG Shouting...... "MEDIC Man Down"!!! :lol:

    Quick call Dr. Nick!!

    :lol: Dr Nick will either save him or Kill him off completely :lol:



    @XScripts like the avatar, whether it meant to be the Matrix the scene im seeing in my head is Matrix Reloaded with all the Agents smiths :lol:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • XScripts
    438 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    XScripts wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Haha :D Thats wicked :D

    Can just see CBG Shouting...... "MEDIC Man Down"!!! :lol:

    Quick call Dr. Nick!!

    :lol: Dr Nick will either save him or Kill him off completely :lol:



    @XScripts like the avatar, whether it meant to be the Matrix the scene im seeing in my head is Matrix Reloaded with all the Agents smiths :lol:

    Dr. Nick "inflammable means flammable? What a country!"

    @Neo Lol I was waiting for you to say something :lol: yes it is Burly Brawl from Reloaded. I love the bullet time at the end.
  • vitorcr1999
    332 posts
    edited March 2013
    I saw this on another topic, I think it is too funny. I laughted a lot when I saw this.
    lDeFUuj.jpg
  • P003htb
    947 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    Cool.
  • vitorcr1999
    332 posts
    edited March 2013
    I could post this photo over there, am I level 2? Before that post, I couldn't post any photo. It used to stay like the link<img> always.
  • vitorcr1999
    332 posts
    edited March 2013
    Am I a level 2?
  • VxMarmitex9
    956 posts
    edited March 2013
    Am I a level 2?

    You must be if you posted that picture!! :)
  • vitorcr1999
    332 posts
    edited March 2013
    Woohoo!
  • vitorcr1999
    332 posts
    edited March 2013
    How can I put a photo under my text?
  • psukegreen
    539 posts
    edited March 2013
    How can I put a photo under my text?
    By tapping the character in the game that. You want a picture of 1000 times.

    Or get an image from the web. Copy link address go to my profile scroll all the way down to the bottom then paste in the box. Make sure it's only 150x150.
  • vitorcr1999
    332 posts
    edited March 2013
    psukegreen wrote:
    How can I put a photo under my text?
    By tapping the character in the game that. You want a picture of 1000 times.

    Or get an image from the web. Copy link address go to my profile scroll all the way down to the bottom then paste in the box. Make sure it's only 150x150.

    Thanks, lets see if it works.
  • AwesomeMallis
    1104 posts
    edited March 2013
    I saw this on another topic, I think it is too funny. I laughted a lot when I saw this.
    lDeFUuj.jpg

    Lol that was awesome! :lol:
  • cgeorgepdl
    99 posts
    edited March 2013
    Thanks! Took me forever to get them in the right place then capture the screenshot! Lol. I have as much fun with the animations as anything else in the game! :)
  • mwdalton
    11549 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    Homer got his shooter game wish with Comic Book Guy covering the man down, a true hero. *dramatically wipes eyes*

    NLfsrjd.jpg

    Credit goes to lissarv68 for finding this when visiting my town!!

    Is he...............teabagging him? It really is a shooter game!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.