EA Forums - Banner

Homerpalooza: Dates

Replies

• rw228
    1048 posts Member
    I wonder if we can buy more praiseland walls after we buy the bundle. 15 doesn't seem like enough to me.
  • rw228 wrote: »
    I wonder if we can buy more praiseland walls after we buy the bundle. 15 doesn't seem like enough to me.

15 does seem low. I almost always end up using more walls and fences than I initially think I will.
  • smohqy
    2103 posts Member
    rw228 wrote: »
    Might have to replace my original oprah seats and booth with the new premium ones as I'm thinking they won't back date the old ones with a multiplier

Oprah seats? Do they all have the keys to a brand new Pontiac under them? :wink:
  • smohqy wrote: »
    Might have to replace my original oprah seats and booth with the new premium ones as I'm thinking they won't back date the old ones with a multiplier

Oprah seats? Do they all have the keys to a brand new Pontiac under them? :wink:

Nope. You get a brown Honda instead.
  • smohqy
    2103 posts Member
    smohqy wrote: »

Nope. You get a brown Honda instead.

Hahahaaa! At least it's a step up from an Onda.

• smohqy
    2103 posts Member
    Also, woohoo! Devil Donuts Cart! One item closer to getting those I missed by starting in Feb 2014.

Thanks for all your effort, SuperNintendoChalmers!
  • Holy [self-censored]! You've got to be kidding me.

Every available character left after act one except Alaska Nebraska requires a purchase. The only other "characters" to be earned on the prize track besides Alaska Nebraska are just skins.

That's what I'm seeing here. If I've interpreted this incorrectly please speak up.
    If I totaled things right the new items are close to 1000 donuts.

And the prophet Annetemarcs' words were then headed , and so the forums came to kneel upon their respective devices worshipping each to thine own God's.

The KEM God of old, the first, the forgotten until lv 900

The Bloodmobile God of death, and gangster warnings, with a quick line from the Rex of the Banner.

The Rat trap Truck God, the friend of the Moe's

As well as the lesser Exp God's. Heathens, one and all.

They prayed for a donut harvest, they prayed for a rebate, but one man alone prayed day and night for one that has yet to come.
    Just stamp the ticket guy.
    He shall come forth if you have faith, do not forget Deadshot, many of the items thou had suggested came to fruition in this event, as well as the items yours truly had suggested. I look forward to the horned mobile of redness.
    As I know thou awaits the dog of shifty eyes, and the man sickened by Barney in a diaper.

A fruitful harvest for all.
    I wish upon thee.
    When the Jazzman's testifyin',
    A faithless man believes.
    He can sing you into paradise,
    Or bring you to your knees.
    Jazzman, take my blues away,
    Make my pain the same as yours
    With every change you play.
    Jazzman, oh, Jazzman.
    - Jazzman

Perfect! @someonewashere :mrgreen:

I definitely miss reading Annette's posts. Hope she & her family are doing well (in Italy?)
    Insanity Laughs. Under Pressure We’re Cracking.
  • suetopia wrote: »

A fruitful harvest for all.
    I wish upon thee.
    When the Jazzman's testifyin',
    A faithless man believes.
    He can sing you into paradise,
    Or bring you to your knees.
    Jazzman, take my blues away,
    Make my pain the same as yours
    With every change you play.
    Jazzman, oh, Jazzman.
    - Jazzman

:grin:

tumblr_m6gcetvhPy1r2qvkg.gif

Every once in a while, perhaps better stated, once in a blue moon, I become funny.
    I become human, and in that instant I stop being a hairy, tail-less werewolf, just once.
    freakazoid_by_serugiosan.gif

And now that moment is gone....
  • The only thing I really want is Disco Stu.
  • Wow, Lt. L.T. Smash! Too bad no Party Posse skins...
    Missing Character: The Barbarian
  • sjsebayacc131
    2074 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    *I want Leon Kompowsky too. And I'll get the Rachel Jones bundle since it's a character. ;)
  • TheJuiceLoosener
    2353 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    The only thing I really want is Disco Stu.

It's a great rebate for Stu, @sjsebayacc131 . Net price 110 donuts.
  • I've been inexplicably putting off purchasing Otto but I see he's part of another bundle. This time he comes with a skin and a "rock" sign for his regular price of 120 donuts.

If that skin lets Otto play venues (and earn at a premium rate) and if the sign has a multiplier attached, he may be a "must buy" for me this time around.

It's funny how I came into this event excited about potential new characters yet it's very likely I'll end up with Otto and Disco Stu (110 donuts after rebate) instead.
  • rw228
    1048 posts Member
    One thing that I always thought was wrong with the game is that if you have a premium character and add a premium skin to them it doesn't increase the payout. It should go up the same % as a non premium adding a premium skin, same goes for premium characters at premium buildings.

Take the one hour task of "go on a field trip" for the kids...non premium characters earn the same as premium. The premium should still earn the 30% more or whatever it is.
  • The only thing I really want is Disco Stu.

It's a great rebate for Stu, @sjsebayacc131 . Net price 110 donuts.

Awesome! That is a great deal.
  • Does anyone know what the price for Oedipus Rx has been in the past? Always get a giggle when I see it in other neighborhoods.
  • [
    Does anyone know what the price for Oedipus Rx has been in the past? Always get a giggle when I see it in other neighborhoods.

The price for Oedipus Rx is listed as $2500 when it goes on sale Monday.
  • adruralo
    3278 posts Member
    Does anyone know what the price for Oedipus Rx has been in the past? Always get a giggle when I see it in other neighborhoods.
    It’s the same price from the past, $2500

iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone XR (Red product)

• It's a great rebate for Stu, Net price 110 donuts.

Wow. I wasn't expecting a rebate of 70 donuts. Now it's even more of an insta-buy for me when his rebate kicks in.

I wanted Disco Stu ever since I saw that he was getting a rebate; but I was expecting a rebate of 50 donuts or something...
    Trying to control the horizontal & the vertical. Do not adjust your TV.
  • rw228
    1048 posts Member
    When the Praise land deal comes does anyone know if we will be able to buy extra walls.