Replies

• They are craftable at the gate
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • rw228
    1048 posts Member
    They are craftable at the gate

Awesome. Thank you.
  • rw228 wrote: »
    When the Praise land deal comes does anyone know if we will be able to buy extra walls.

Haven't seen anything yet. If you can, I'm guessing it will work much like the Great Wall did.
  • These things are in the future

Divorced from the now by a measure of time not yet traversed,

Small comfort then that time itself is an illusion,

Its passage dialates to offset the speed of the observer's spirit:

For time is too slow for those who wait

Too swift for they who fear

Too long for those who grieve

Too short for they who rejoice;

But for shim who loves,

Time is Eternity
  • leepierce27
    312 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    q0RygCS.png

Does anyone have the cost of each item? I'm down to 65 donuts and need to know how many to pick up before the end...
  • They are all on wiki and topix
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • daved7637397
    7234 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Most of the prices are in deadshots free vs premium thread up top. Thats where I got my list from

https://forums.ea.com/en/the-simpsons-tapped-out/discussion/1359/free-items-vs-premium-items-updated-homerpalooza#latest
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • RX building today :smiley:
  • simpsonare wrote: »
    RX building today :smiley:

24hr build time though.... how old school :lol:
    You just had to look didn't ya!...
  • simpsonare wrote: »
    simpsonare wrote: »

24hr build time though.... how old school :lol:

Eh, the 24 hour build task is a drop in the bucket for only 2,500 IGC.
    Trying to control the horizontal & the vertical. Do not adjust your TV.
  • Those that are wondering; the Disco Stu rebate is 75 Donuts. (180 Base - 75 Donut Discount)
    Trying to control the horizontal & the vertical. Do not adjust your TV.
  • F
    Those that are wondering; the Disco Stu rebate is 75 Donuts. (180 Base - 75 Donut Discount)

Finally got Disco Stu!! So happy right now!
  • saving donuts for other items. but with that discount, i couldn't pass it up.
  • Those that are wondering; the Disco Stu rebate is 75 Donuts. (180 Base - 75 Donut Discount)

Wow thats quite a deal. Congats to those whojust picked him up. You made a great buy, he is one of my favorites!

Wow thats quite a deal. Congats to those whojust picked him up. You made a great buy, he is one of my favorites!

Second best rebate in recent memory besides Scorpio during the Destination Springfield event.

Second best rebate in recent memory besides Scorpio during the Destination Springfield event.

The little mutant plant guy NPC was 15 donuts with a rebate of 15. Not that he is good for anything except decoration, but that's a rebate if you ask me! Actually more like a refund!

The little mutant plant guy NPC was 15 donuts with a rebate of 15. Not that he is good for anything except decoration, but that's a rebate if you ask me! Actually more like a refund!

Just for the record it was 45, I remember buying it, getting my doughnuts back, tapping it, going 'hmm' and it's been in storage ever since...

I would never have bought it had it not been 'free'
    You just had to look didn't ya!...

Just for the record it was 45, I remember buying it, getting my doughnuts back, tapping it, going 'hmm' and it's been in storage ever since...

I would never have bought it had it not been 'free'

I should have said I though it was 15, cause I wasnt 100% sure. I get a little forgetful without sleep. But I like the little dude, Hes roaming my town somewhere, I haven't seen him in a while. I like his little dance