EA Forums - Banner

Homerpalooza: Dates

124Next

Replies

• Last Chance items are now in store:
    Rockin' Otto, Sungazer tour bus w/ Freddie & Shredder, Leon Kompowski, & LT Smash. Also, Flaming Moe's, Quitters & Spotlight Dance Bot.
    Rockin' Otto, Sungazer tour bus w/ Freddie & Shredder, Leon Kompowski, & LT Smash. Also, Flaming Moe's, Quitters & Spotlight Dance Bot.

Yea! Its almost over!
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.

Yea! Its almost over!

Yep. My festival is complete, prize track is done-zo, I picked up all the event stuff I wanted (except for the tour bus due to donut shortage) and I'm just playing for bonuts now. I'm eager to see the specifics of what the "Classic Mini Games" is when it starts on Saturday.
  • I decided to nab Rockin' Otto moreso for Otto himself (since I never got him before, and was on the fence about buying him when his Rockin' bundle came into the Store).

Still on the fence about the Sungazer Tour Bus though...
    Trying to control the horizontal & the vertical. Do not adjust your TV.
  • I'm hoping they'll have fixed the dig site (returning the Homer statue as a non-unique item) when we get the takedown update. That thing isn't much use otherwise.
  • I'll finish the prize track in a couple of hours and am saving up for LT Smash and a garbage truck. Bring on Clown College and THOH!
  • I'm hoping they'll have fixed the dig site (returning the Homer statue as a non-unique item) when we get the takedown update. That thing isn't much use otherwise.

I've switched to deliberately not finding the gems just to grab extra cash and to switch it up.
  • I thought you got the same amount for finding the gem or not.
  • I thought you got the same amount for finding the gem or not.

You get cash every time you dig - it gets added to your cash as you dig and uncover it. Once you find the gem - you get a pop up that says cash and xp and item - but that's just for the gem.

You probably get the same amount of cash per shovel used for finding the gem but I'm not interested in more decorations in inventory. I have too many of each already and there's no chance of getting an XP multiplier.

Yea! Its almost over!
    YES....I've been ignoring act 3 totally. And its taking forever. It feels longer because I haven't been playing on purpose. And its killing me not playing.
    ~Always be Designing~
    Don't increase the Item Limit? Then I don't play. Period.
  • 1pillform wrote: »
    Last Chance items are now in store:

Yea! Its almost over!
    YES....I've been ignoring act 3 totally. And its taking forever. It feels longer because I haven't been playing on purpose. And its killing me not playing.

I just git done posting about this in another thread. 42 days is entirely too long. Every 4 hours figuring out who goea on which stage with who, and for 6 weeks? Way too long. 4 weeks max, and it wont be so mentally grueling!
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • I finished the prize track a few days ago, and as such have pretty much dropped doing anything with the event [save for dropping lawyers] and have dedicated my time to cleaning up a bunch of questlines dedicated to the Premium characters and buildings I gathered during the event.
    Trying to control the horizontal & the vertical. Do not adjust your TV.
  • So what was the word on the forum about the upcoming content after homerpalooza? A mini event classic? Some suggested that there may be a sale of old items. Has any more been revealed since we have 3 days left.
  • No news yet
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord