• Thanks LPN!
  • Thanks for the info.
  • homerpalooza-event-guide.png?w=300homerpalooza-act-1-prizes.png?w=300
    TTpOXWr.png
    xFcKGB9.png
    97rvtGZ.png
    weird-al-yankovic-guide.png?w=300weird-al-act-1-prizes.png?w=300
    8rPWj1n.png

@LPNintendoITA why is this not on simpsonswk yet?
  • Why now, are all of the final characters in these quests just skins?
  • rw228
    1048 posts Member
    And they will be skins I never use after the quest is over because they won't be premium

Because EA & Tapped out have decided to start excluding all the stuff people actually want from the prize track and making it premium.
  • jmlgg
    182 posts Member
    SO many items not enough donuts
  • I'm going to assume those stages in acts 2 & 3 are skins for the stage we were given to start the event.
  • liamchandler
    543 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Why now, are all of the final characters in these quests just skins?

Because EA & Tapped out have decided to start excluding all the stuff people actually want from the prize track and making it premium.

That cant be expressed more by literally the only cash item for this six week event are fences. Compare that to the 2-3 dozen premium buildings and 5(?) new characters

That cant be expressed more by literally the only cash item for this six week event are fences. Compare that to the 2-3 dozen premium buildings and 5(?) new characters

I count seven. BG Murphy, 2 Sungazer band members, Leon Kompowski, Alkatraaz, LT Smash, and Rachel Jordan in the Praiseland Gil deal.
  • I'm going to assume those stages in acts 2 & 3 are skins for the stage we were given to start the event.

I thought that at first, but they're listed as having 4hr build times....so I'm edging towards separate stages ...
    You just had to look didn't ya!...

I thought that at first, but they're listed as having 4hr build times....so I'm edging towards separate stages ...

No kidding? I'm surprised. I thought they'd be like the HQ skins from Secret Agents. Thanks for the info.

No kidding? I'm surprised. I thought they'd be like the HQ skins from Secret Agents. Thanks for the info.

That was my thinking (skins) but credit to LPN for the info...
  • rw228
    1048 posts Member
    Is there a list that shows what the multiplier will be for items that will have one?
  • Dougie_Powers_17
    2313 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    rw228 wrote: »
    Is there a list that shows what the multiplier will be for items that will have one?

I don't think there's a conformity list yet, but from what I've seen on here, there's not much anyway, apart from 1% from the sungazers bus or something...

Which reminds me, apparently Springfield Bowl is coming back for 90D soon, usually they tag bonuses onto returning content don't they, like the wildlife sanctuary and camping van last time...

Or will this be different because characters can earn higher payouts on tasks there?
  • Someone made a post about the Rock n roll Fantasy camp sign. I haven't seen that listed anywhere. How does one get that?
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    Someone made a post about the Rock n roll Fantasy camp sign. I haven't seen that listed anywhere. How does one get that?

You can craft it.
  • meinaz wrote: »
    Someone made a post about the Rock n roll Fantasy camp sign. I haven't seen that listed anywhere. How does one get that?

You can craft it.

Thanks!
  • was expecting "Yvan eht Nioj" skins for the boy band, even willing to pay donuts for them
  • Dougie_Powers_17
    2313 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Forget all that.... where the heck is Lady Gaga and that train... :love: