EA Forums - Banner

Sideshow Bob

2Next

Replies

• chelsea0790
    407 posts
    edited March 2013
    Since I have a screenshot, I have the exact date I saw him.

I have only seen him one time in my springfield, not a friends one.

It was the 23rd of February, a dialogue box saying Bob is in my town appeared as I logged in. So, not too long ago really!
  • dhort1985
    414 posts
    edited March 2013
    I've only seen him once and it was so long ago, I don't remember when it was.
  • bananabailey
    62 posts
    edited March 2013
    Never seen him show his face beyond the setup and he was introduced. I'm lvl 27 and play multiple times per day since the first week of October.
  • username5641
    293 posts
    edited March 2013
    Between two towns, I've seen him once outside of his little into piece. I just kind of assumed he'd been written out of the game at some point, but I guess not...?
  • nickconsalvo
    36 posts
    edited March 2013
    I've seen him 3 times since I started playing in late January, seen him yesterday as a matter of fact.
  • LeoKanes
    46 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    I've seen him 3 times since I started playing in late January, seen him yesterday as a matter of fact.

Sad but it seems that you are lucky to see him that much. I started playing earlier this year and haven't seen him since the tutorial. I was hoping EA would fix this in an update but I don't trust them to fix it anytime soon.
  • lucianojr711
    66 posts
    edited March 2013
    Perhaps he is part of the glitch problem.. :?: :mrgreen:
  • kevwha22
    501 posts
    edited July 2013
    Does sideshow bob disappear into a brown house? I noticed him running around and disappearing under the tire fire and under the beat-out-car in my town, but it almost looked like he disappeared into a brown house and reappeared a few minutes later. Does anyone see this?
  • Pyklet
    24 posts
    edited July 2013
    Whatever was keeping him occupied has now finished, he's a frequent visitor since the Squidport update
  • dsfsfsdf554
    145 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    Pyklet wrote:
    Whatever was keeping him occupied has now finished, he's a frequent visitor since the Squidport update

Same here. I've seen him a couple of times today even, once in my town and then in a neighbor's (or two) town(s)
  • opensimpson
    31 posts
    edited July 2013
    I just keep him in my SF by NOT hitting him.... does not have an impact on my "righteousness" as predicted in other forums...
  • HWick_Bluenose
    882 posts
    edited July 2013
    Pyklet wrote:

Same here. I've seen him a couple of times today even, once in my town and then in a neighbor's (or two) town(s)

Me too, and also in neighbours towns now and again.
  • bkopp1
    353 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    just saw him this morning. Never thought about keeping around though. Might try that next time I see him.
  • kevwha22
    501 posts
    edited July 2013
    I agree, I see him sometimes twice daily...I notice sometimes he is impossible to find (perhaps because he walks under some things like the tire fire and piece-of-crap car.) I thought perhaps he disappears into a brown house for a while...
  • rigstar85
    75 posts
    edited July 2013
    I see him almost daily and considering i have a lot of land it's a pain to find him lolol
  • kevwha22
    501 posts
    edited July 2013
    rigstar85 wrote:
    I see him almost daily and considering i have a lot of land it's a pain to find him lolol

Same here lol sometimes I just give up
  • Leenan777
    128 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    He was in my town this morning. I saw him quite a few times lately. I am level 30.
  • jenniferbusc
    2392 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    I see him all the time in my town in friends towns. Only had not really seen him during WD.
  • Jesfer72
    90 posts
    edited July 2013
    I don't tap him either. He's been running around my town for a month now. But if it didn't take five minutes for my town to load or going between friends towns I would play more. Now I just do current quest and would continue to rearrange me town.
  • Indys2nd
    1906 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    I wonder if a neighbor always sees him when the owner of the town doesn't tap him. He's been in mine for weeks. I sort of added my own "premium" character. Unfortunately, he doesn't earn me any money. But I like having him there. :mrgreen:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.