15340 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Think you missing a few poll names

Great Game Average support

Great Game Rubbish Support

As above but replace "great" with "good"

Agreed.

Good game, hampered by the limited resources of a mobile platform; nearly nonexistent technical support.
  • VxMarmitex9
    956 posts
    edited March 2013
    Edited, I've slightly confused myself with the options though :D
  • ozwald5
    231 posts
    edited March 2013
    I have to be honest. The content is what makes this a game I'm willing to play. If it wasn't for the simpsons license I would never have given this game a chance.
  • chelsea0790
    407 posts
    edited March 2013
    I had to choose "Average Game, average support, EA need to step it up overall"

It's funny, I really, REALLY love the game. But that doesn't make it a GREAT game.

Just because I and a lot of others on here are obsessed with tsto and love the concept, and work with what we're given to create a nice town, doesn't mean the game is great. It is a very average game in all respects.

It's a case of, we are making lemonade with lemons. The game could be so much better in so many ways, but I think we just like to ignore that, and we realise the limitations of the game EA has set and will continue to stand by that standard.

We get excited with every new content update introducing a new building or a new decoration, but really the game needs major overhauls in many aspects.
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6358 posts Moderator
    edited March 2013
    I agree with Krusty. Great game. All it needs is some support from the devs & some moderation on this forum where they can be some sort of employee who can let "us" the gamers know what's going on with bugs/glitches/problems with people's games, etc... Take some feedback and talk with some people on here from time to time.

Take a look at the Mass Effect/Dragon Age forums. Which is Bioware, another developer of EA's. that forum is constantly moderated and constantly has devs coming to talk with peeps, add support, answer questions, let the community know what's going on regarding any problems the game has.

Now is it so hard to get some of the same treatment over in these woods? This is a big property with such a rich history and lore. This game has the potential to be one of EA's heavy hitters right up there with Madden, Fifa, Mass Effect, Battlefield, The Sims & Dead Space. Sure it's hard to compare a AAA title to a small mobile/tablet game. But nonetheless this game is making EA some big moolah.
  • VxMarmitex9
    956 posts
    edited March 2013
    ozwald5 wrote:
    I have to be honest. The content is what makes this a game I'm willing to play. If it wasn't for the simpsons license I would never have given this game a chance.

After giving the game a chance, would you still be playing it if it wasn't a Simpsons game?
  • ozwald5
    231 posts
    edited March 2013
    ozwald5 wrote:

After giving the game a chance, would you still be playing it if it wasn't a Simpsons game?

Wow what a great question. I want to say no, but by design these sorts of games a very addictive. I'm fairly certain that I would have continued mostly due to the community behind it.
  • wastecoatMay
    64 posts
    edited March 2013
    Yes, the customer/technical support is practically nonexistent. I still had 600 paid for donuts disappear after the *. Patrick's day update and they have not yet returned. Nor has anyone at EA responded to my inquiry.
  • P003htb
    947 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    I voted for the very top one.
  • XScripts
    438 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    Eeehhhh it's ok
  • dhort1985
    414 posts
    edited March 2013
    The game is great and honestly I really haven't had many problems from EA. I got the harps once but that's about it as far as problems go. Not saying they haven't dropped the ball, though. Just that I've been lucky I guess.
  • SimonLYW
    164 posts
    edited March 2013
    I had to go with average game. I've been through a few of these types of game and quit them all once it gets to the slowdown/grind point. It's really the content, writing and Simpsons theme that keep me interested.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.