EA Forums - Banner

Curious of the age margin on this game. What's your age?

Prev13456718
26. I grew up watching the Simpsons, lol.

Replies

• nsusaint
    91 posts
    edited October 2012
    i'm 32, i grew up watching the simpsons also. I used to wear out the simpsons sing the blues cassette tape also.
  • Baybie
    7 posts
    edited October 2012
    25 female... I got the game mostly because I like the Simpsons and it was a free game xD got addicted to it pretty quick! Was worried when they took it out of the App Store it was gonna be one of those games EA gives up on.
  • QCOuTLaWz
    596 posts
    edited October 2012
  • mdfriend
    1330 posts Member
    edited October 2012
    41, I remember seeing the first Simpsons on The Tracey Ullman Show, when it happened, not a rerun and was reading Life in Hell well before the show started...yep, I guess I am old now
  • HsueEEE
    233 posts
    edited October 2012
    26, before college, i didnt know what the simpsons were. haha. Asian parents.... XD
  • JuliusGulius
    625 posts Member
    edited October 2012
    Thanks, guys. I was hoping I wasn't the only one over the age of 20 playing, haha. I grew up with the Simpsons too, of course. :)
  • magpie187
    43 posts
    edited October 2012
    38, kids can't afford to buy all these donuts anyways
  • Tian172
    5 posts
    edited October 2012
    25. You aren't alone :mrgreen:
  • sboles66
    73 posts
    edited October 2012
    You guys make me feel young.
    I'm 12, but not some brain dead COD player who screams every time he gets killed
    I kinda grew up with the simpsons, but not in the golden ages like you guys did.
    I only recently got my Iphone 4 because its 99 cents because the Iphone 5 was coming out at the time, and it was one of the top grossing in the free section, so I got it. its addicting and I love it.
  • tantce
    59 posts
    edited October 2012
    20. I grew up with the Simpsons. :D Love this~
  • mitsuhoney
    261 posts New member
    edited October 2012
    24 (25 in November!)

I basically grew up with The Simpsons, its always been one of my favorite tv series of all time, I am so glad its gone on for this long! And was so happy about this game when it came out!
  • jorgesolorza
    9 posts
    edited October 2012
    So far, I am the senior: 46.
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6168 posts Moderator
    edited October 2012
    28 here. Been watching The Simpsons since I was a kid. Have played and owned a lot of previous games including The original game The Simpsons Arcade, The Simpsons: Hit and Run for the old xbox & The Simpsons game that came out a few years ago on the 360
  • elninoo1989
    29 posts
    edited October 2012
    23. I actually used to hate, like HATE, the Simpsons when I was a kid for a few years. It grew on me though until I started to love the show.
  • zuzupj
    1452 posts Member
    edited October 2012
    34 here. I used to wear my neon Simpsons shirt with matching neon socks in the early 90s.
  • jbondra
    204 posts
    edited October 2012
    27 here. I was really expecting more people to be younger. Now I don't feel so bad, haha.
  • rachelmoody7
    20 posts Member
    edited October 2012
    21 on Friday! :) Like a lot of you, I grew up with The Simpsons. I stopped following the show years ago but this game has sparked my interest in watching again.
  • JuliusGulius
    625 posts Member
    edited October 2012
    Wow, I'm really enjoying reading through these, lol.

My favorite:

"You guys make me feel young.
    I'm 12, but not some brain dead COD player who screams every time he gets killed
    I kinda grew up with the simpsons, but not in the golden ages like you guys did.
    I only recently got my Iphone 4 because its 99 cents because the Iphone 5 was coming out at the time, and it was one of the top grossing in the free section, so I got it. its addicting and I love it."

Heehee.

Thanks to everyone for continuing to share. These are fun to read. :)) It looks like the main age range is 25--30, so far. I especially am appreciating that there are players 30+ like myself. :)

--Julia
  • JuliusGulius
    625 posts Member
    edited October 2012
    Oh, and happy early birthday, Rachel!
  • mellytan
    1258 posts
    edited October 2012
    WOW! I really don't feel so old anymore. I'm 28 and I grew up watching the simpsons too. :)

My dad used say 'you're watching those yellow men again?!' when I was younger. HAHA.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!