EA Forums - Banner

Curious of the age margin on this game. What's your age?

Replies

• lak000987
    216 posts
    edited January 2013
    39. And glad I'm not the only one old enough to remember Life in Hell.
  • JDR5451
    2 posts
    edited January 2013
    Level 23 11 year old! Lol. I don't want to make ya jealous but i got tons 'a premiums
  • sherryt07
    3273 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    mdfriend wrote:
    41, I remember seeing the first Simpsons on The Tracey Ullman Show, when it happened, not a rerun and was reading Life in Hell well before the show started...yep, I guess I am old now

43. I too remember watching the fledgling FOX network, when the Simpsons was just a cartoon sketch on the Tracy Ullman Show. God, I loved Johnny Depp way back when.
  • Sn0wba11002
    15 posts
    edited January 2013
    50 years young! Like others who skew the demographic upwards, I remember Life In Hell (from the DC City Paper), and have loved the Simpsons for quite some time. My daughter (22) and I started playing TSTO on the same day and we are both addicted.
  • arnoutVI
    604 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    34years M
  • lollytroll
    83 posts
    edited January 2013
    31 F addicted
  • mike_bornste
    941 posts
    edited January 2013
    lollytroll wrote:
    31 F addicted

Lollytroll -- every time I see your name, I misread it as ladytroll and expect your posts to be something entirely different.

• lollytroll
    83 posts
    edited January 2013
    lollytroll wrote:
    31 F addicted

Lollytroll -- every time I see your name, I misread it as ladytroll and expect your posts to be something entirely different.

:lol: catch me in the right mood and you might find some more erm different post.
  • H1_ROADBLOK
    2884 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    lollytroll wrote:
    lollytroll wrote:
    31 F addicted

:lol: catch me in the right mood and you might find some more erm different post.

Go on...
  • mdfriend
    1330 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    lollytroll wrote:
    lollytroll wrote:
    31 F addicted

Have to admit, I am with Mike on this one, always expecting, well not you ha ha...nice to have you here though, right mood or not
  • mike_bornste
    941 posts
    edited January 2013
    lollytroll wrote:
    lollytroll wrote:
    31 F addicted

Yes, please do go on. We'll wait.
  • brendathorne
    175 posts
    edited January 2013
    I am sensing a theme on several posts today ... Gutter bound.
    Mike and H1 you are cracking me up. Keep it coming. Momma like.
  • H1_ROADBLOK
    2884 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    I am sensing a theme on several posts today ... Gutter bound.
    Mike and H1 you are cracking me up. Keep it coming. Momma like.

I bet you do! :wink:
  • mellytan
    1258 posts
    edited January 2013
    WOOHOO! Gutter!

I mean...something about something something something..:mrgreen:
  • sellhigh378
    202 posts
    edited January 2013
    I'm 43 and male, grew up watching and loving the Simpson's, Family Guy etc., it's a guilty pleasure as my kids are too young to watch and my wife can't appreciate that it is sooo much more than "just a cartoon".

I find the Simpson's like Seinfeld where you can match an episode or event from an episode to just about any situation that arises in your life.
  • SeungyeonAngel
    293 posts
    edited June 2013
    reading all those threads talking about age verification or whatever reminded me of this thread. way back when i was still a lurker :D
  • VAYA28
    51 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    38 and still counting

VAYA
  • ladyak47
    121 posts
    edited June 2013
    22 F :)
  • Epic_Tapper
    1036 posts
    edited June 2013
    I'm 16 and almost got on the same page as my age :lol:
  • katrinarya677
    3 posts
    edited June 2013
    38 - started playing a few months ago but have loved The Simpsons for years and years... This game is WAAAY too addictive!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!