EA Forums - Banner

Curious of the age margin on this game. What's your age?

Replies

• Bhawks2012
    216 posts
    edited October 2012
    19. And with pretty much everyone else here, grew up watching the Simpsons. Although I don't really watch the new ones anymore.
  • Andy2x
    1 posts Member
    edited October 2012
    40. Been watching since it was on Tracy Ullman Show
  • maddiehopper
    18 posts
    edited October 2012
    Just turned 26 :)

My dad loves the Simpsons so grew up with them, choice or not! Homer is his idol...substitute duff for JD or southern comfort, and nuclear power plant For GSK production line and ur not far off :mrgreen: I've played all the previous Simpsons games, loved them! Probably still have the old pc ones from the 90s somewhere......retro ftw! I didn't sport any of the fashions though :P :P

*do the bartman*
  • worldofwhat
    14 posts
    edited October 2012
    47 d'oh!
  • TummyBurglar
    15 posts Member
    edited October 2012
    33, and a proud collector of "Radioactive Man" comics.
  • NoFear1083
    9 posts
    edited October 2012
  • supadupac
    3 posts
    edited October 2012
  • tssd3mo10
    6 posts
    edited October 2012
  • goaboydcj
    4 posts
    edited October 2012
    50 here.

I met Matt Groening at a book signing when he was still doing his "Life Is Hell" series in '87. Got him to draw me a personalized Jeff and Akbar. The Simpsons premiered the same year on Tracey Ullman.
  • edited October 2012
    18, I have most sessions on DVD and pull them out from time to time :) this game is awesome!
  • andrewy89
    2 posts
    edited October 2012
    I'm 23 I just started playing the game a few days ago but it's so addictive.
  • BaconGibson
    51 posts Member
    edited October 2012
    43 - I watched The Simpsons on The Tracy Ullman Show & :mrgreen: LOVE :mrgreen: Life In Hell!
  • zorrak
    17 posts
    edited October 2012
    21 year old female
    Love the Simpsons and video games
  • ducgone
    13 posts
    edited October 2012
    26, from Italy and saw my first episode was I believe the 100th in 1993 I didn't speak English but loved the characters been watching since, so gotta play the game!!! Any one know how I can get luigis ****?
  • bdumoch
    41 posts
    edited October 2012
    27, grew up on the Simpsons.
  • mutibabe
    61 posts
    edited October 2012
    27 Male. Childhood cartoon for me
  • JuliusGulius
    625 posts Member
    edited October 2012
    So cool, goaboydcj!

Okay, guys, 35 of us have shared our ages (last one included in this sum: mutibabe), and our average age is 29.11 years old. And yes, I have a touch of OCD, and felt compelled to do the math, lol.
  • topherjax
    35 posts
    edited October 2012
    Great thread. Nice to have a little reassurance your not the only one over the age of 20 playing.(ok,ok so way over 20... 17 years to be exact. Don't judge.) Sounds like the nostalgia of it all pulled most of us in to playing. Tho I guess the average age shouldn't surprise me, cause based on the costs around the game, it definitely was aimed at our age range. Lets face it you definitely need a bit of disposable income to use all the features provided. lol I guess I can stop hiding in the shadows with my iPad now. :mrgreen:
  • smortensen
    4 posts
    edited October 2012
    27. Like most everyone else, I grew up watching it.
  • marioalv17
    69 posts Member
    edited October 2012
    33 Male... grew up watching The Simpsons and still as addicted as ever to Simpsons and now Family guy as well.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!