EA Forums - Banner

Curious of the age margin on this game. What's your age?

Replies

• kgirl32
    462 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    :oops:
  • H1_ROADBLOK
    2884 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    kgirl32 wrote:

• kgirl32
    462 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    :lol:

My husband and I have been known to have a drink (or 2 or 3 or 4) and bust a move to Gangnam Style on Dance Central for the Kinect. That's when I wake up in and realize I am 42 and not 12. :lol:
  • peruhomer
    1325 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    kgirl32 wrote:

My husband and I have been known to have a drink (or 2 or 3 or 4) and bust a move to Gangnam Style on Dance Central for the Kinect. That's when I wake up in and realize I am 42 and not 12. :lol:
    i

Ohhhhhh.....sorry, must admit I have been following this love story all day from the outskirts and now you drop the husband bomb on all of us. Very disappointed. Still in true romcom style, a series of improbable events will bring you both together in the end. It is Christmas after all.
  • kgirl32
    462 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    LOL!

Sorry to disappoint. Been with the man since 1987. This one was built to last. ;)
  • H1_ROADBLOK
    2884 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    kgirl32 wrote:

You hussy! :lol: Kidding.
  • kgirl32
    462 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    :lol: Good Maude, I hate that lol! It's so ugly the way its top lip just flaps like that.
  • spiffshine
    1978 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    I, too, am the same age as Zuzu. :D
  • peruhomer
    1325 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    Forgot on my first post to mention that I'm 35.

Julius, must admit always thought you were a dude so hearing otherwise has come as a bit of a shocker. You normally seem to be plugging applications that give away iTunes gift cards, I thought that was quite a blokey thing to do. Now you are asking all of our ages. Here, you're not conducting market research are you?
  • Ussoxmis
    2 posts
    edited December 2012
    Got you all beat 62 and love this game.
  • sonny1618
    1543 posts New member
    edited December 2012
    spiffshine wrote:
    I, too, am the same age as Zuzu. :D

:D
  • kgirl32
    462 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    I wish I was the same age as zuzu. Does that count for anything? :cry:
  • itsmedanshep
    565 posts
    edited December 2012
  • Pollux808
    7 posts
    edited December 2012
    I'm 38 and ridiculously addicted to this game. I too remember watching my first episode on the Tracey Ullman Show.
  • ur_wack452
    237 posts
    edited December 2012
    I am 35 year old male and have been watching the Simpsons since they first appeared on the Tracy Ulman show and Fox was in it's infancy on TV here in America. I have been playing since the original launch and was so happy that EA put it back on the App store after taking it down. I just read through all five pages of the thread and it seems the median age of players at least on the forum is between 28-35 pretty much around the birth time of the Simpsons.
  • Wait4lt
    196 posts
    edited December 2012
    24 here, been a fan of the Simpsons ever since I was a kid.
  • kevingibbons
    189 posts
    edited December 2012
    I'm 18, is there nobody else around my age category?:-( it all seems to be 25+
  • ncwriter
    13 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    Same age as nettangel :wink:

• nettangel
    1589 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    ncwriter wrote:
    Same age as nettangel :wink:

Timeless?
  • mike_bornste
    941 posts
    edited December 2012
    29+4 here. I refuse to turn 30.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!