EA Forums - Banner

Curious of the age margin on this game. What's your age?

Replies

• fspj
    70 posts
    edited December 2012
    My next birthday is the Answer to the Ultimate Question of Life, the Universe, and Everything. ;)
  • Danby85
    11 posts
    edited December 2012
    27.. I recall when I was smaller I was banned from watching simpsons but always snuck and watched it!
  • MacJiggles
    326 posts
    edited December 2012
    fspj wrote:
    My next birthday is the Answer to the Ultimate Question of Life, the Universe, and Everything. ;)

its sad that you have to be our age to know that :lol:
  • dougsbeard
    286 posts
    edited December 2012
    31, i remember rallying around the tv every thursday night at 8pm with my family, tv trays with dinner on them, nobody talks except during commercials. thats how i grew up with the simpsons.
  • caprici424
    300 posts
    edited December 2012
    Just turned 30 (eek!). I wasn't allowed to watch Simpsons when I was younger, but my brother (who's 23) was...oh the injustice! I watch it now, obviously, but my brother made me start playing this game and now I'm more addicted than he is!
  • letarte519
    7 posts
    edited December 2012
    23 male. Can't stop playing this game. So much fun
  • fspj
    70 posts
    edited December 2012
    MacJiggles wrote:
    fspj wrote:

its sad that you have to be our age to know that :lol:

Youth? We've all been there.

Age is like a secret club. The older we get, the more exclusive it becomes.
  • hankscorpio23
    621 posts Member
    edited December 2012

33, I think or somewhere around there.
  • mishved
    104 posts
    edited December 2012
  • Ammaterasu
    113 posts
    edited December 2012
    27, female :)
  • pbpandapuffs
    118 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    I'm 33, also a lifelong Simpsons fan. My whole family watched it religiously from the beginning, my parents thought it was hilarious :D My brother and I recorded it each week for years, luckily DVDs became a thing so my parent could finally get rid of the shelves and shelves of tapes!
  • dcline414
    863 posts
    edited December 2012
    28. Male. Still have more hair and a smaller gut than Homer, so I figure I'm young enough to play games!
  • tizzle604
    15 posts
    edited December 2012
  • JuliusGulius
    625 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    Wow, resurrected, lol! Good call on the bump, sonny; this was/is a fun one. I'll redo the average once it plays itself out. Oh, and I'm 32 now, eep. :)
  • dougsbeard
    286 posts
    edited December 2012
    Wow, resurrected, lol! Good call on the bump, sonny; this was/is a fun one. I'll redo the average once it plays itself out. Oh, and I'm 32 now, eep. :)

did you have a birthday in the time it took me to go get my oil changed?
  • El Jorge44
    189 posts
    edited December 2012
    30 :twisted:
  • H1_ROADBLOK
    2884 posts Member
    edited December 2012

Wooooo, '80s kid! :thumbup:
  • IconicCharm
    224 posts
    edited December 2012
    I'm 13 I'm surprised at how old everyone is here I feel so small :P
  • JuliusGulius
    625 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    Yup, doug, I'm a November baby, er... not-yet-middle-aged... person. :?
  • sonny1618
    1543 posts New member
    edited December 2012
    dougsbeard wrote:
    31, i remember rallying around the tv every thursday night at 8pm with my family, tv trays with dinner on them, nobody talks except during commercials. thats how i grew up with the simpsons.

Same here man. Whoever saw it come on would shout "SIMPSONS IS ON!!" throughout the house and we'd all come running and watch it as a family. It really was a huge thing, a real cultural turning point somehow.
    I'm 13 I'm surprised at how old everyone is here I feel so small

We're all the same age in Springfield. :wink:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!