EA Forums - Banner

Easter egg update

Xarone wrote:
They should make an update similar to valentines day, except when you visit friends and click on buildings you have a chance of getting 1, 2, or 3 Easter eggs. The eggs can then be spent on Easter related content. Also they should either add a skin of a bunny costume for someone or just add an Easter bunny that hops around the town
You have a rabbit topiary. That's enough also search function might be wise ;)

Replies

• P003htb
    947 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    They should a lot of stuff, good stuff.
  • Xarone
    102 posts
    edited March 2013
    psukegreen wrote:
    Xarone wrote:
    They should make an update similar to valentines day, except when you visit friends and click on buildings you have a chance of getting 1, 2, or 3 Easter eggs. The eggs can then be spent on Easter related content. Also they should either add a skin of a bunny costume for someone or just add an Easter bunny that hops around the town

Search function? Ain't nobody got time fo dat :P

Lol considering there's about 2 thousand add me threads on here I assumed there was no search function
  • mwdalton
    11548 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    Xarone wrote:
    psukegreen wrote:
    Xarone wrote:

Lol considering there's about 2 thousand add me threads on here I assumed there was no search function

Haha, fair call :lol:
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited March 2013
    Xarone wrote:

28896507.jpg
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • mwdalton
    11548 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Xarone wrote:

28896507.jpg

Lol, I love that meme
  • badboi_scene
    203 posts
    edited March 2013
    I posted it before and I'm posting it again:

For an Easter update they should turn our towns into the land of chocolate, with the rivers as chocolate, and the buildings topped with whipped cream, sprinkles and cherrys.
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited March 2013

For an Easter update they should turn our towns into the land of chocolate, with the rivers as chocolate, and the buildings topped with whipped cream, sprinkles and cherrys.

I saw you post this before & I liked it before and im liking this again :lol:
  • mwdalton
    11548 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

There is literally nothing to dislike about that idea :)
  • dhort1985
    414 posts
    edited March 2013
    Xarone wrote:

That mentality right there is why there are about 2 thousand add me threads.
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited March 2013
    dhort1985 wrote:
    Xarone wrote:

That mentality right there is why there are about 2 thousand add me threads.

approval-people-clapping.gif

Edit: Changed pic
  • badboi_scene
    203 posts
    edited March 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

Only this time I forgot to include the half-priced chocolate shop as a building for this setting.
  • mwdalton
    11548 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

Only this time I forgot to include the half-priced chocolate shop as a building for this setting.

We remembered. *nods*
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited March 2013
    mwdalton wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

We remembered. *nods*

tumblr_m49gcu1rcs1qdezf9o1_500.gif
  • mwdalton
    11548 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    mwdalton wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

We remembered. *nods*

tumblr_m49gcu1rcs1qdezf9o1_500.gif

Lol, that was the exact nod I was thinking of :lol:
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited March 2013
    I think they should permanently have a system( like the valentines) where it lets u know who has tapped your town that day.
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited March 2013
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    I think they should permanently have a system( like the valentines) where it lets u know who has tapped your town that day.

tumblr_max76pPUBi1r9kmt5o1_500.gif
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!