EA Forums - Banner

Quick Questions

I think there was one with Frink's Lab??

Replies

• BDIHP
    189 posts
    edited March 2013
    There was a Christmas tree, Sandra's village and a reindeer ( I think) for a discounted rate. Another one involving Frinks Lab... My memory is shot. Somebody else will remember better. I tried!
  • hollywood1482
    36 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    your right i think it was the lab money and Buddha, and the Christmas village and reindeer, i think there was one more if i recall correctly
  • psukegreen
    539 posts
    edited March 2013
    your right i think it was the lab money and Buddha, and the Christmas village and reindeer, i think there was one more if i recall correctly
    How did you get an avatar with under 10 post count
  • Land0fComedy
    1110 posts
    edited March 2013

Yes Gil was trying to sell Frinks lab 1homer Buddha and 50,000 cash for 250 donuts to save his poor family if I remember correctly
  • hollywood1482
    36 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    psukegreen wrote:

I is special i believe, no prolly because this account is my first account with EA join date of 2007 forums and didnt have as many rules as today i suppose other than that, dont know.
  • hollywood1482
    36 posts Member
    edited March 2013

Yes Gil was trying to sell Frinks lab 1homer Buddha and 50,000 cash for 250 donuts to save his poor family if I remember correctly

cool thanks, yeah thats all of them, well ill post shortly some things im finding then that havent been posted yet. but as we all know UP to EA if we will ever see them.

and Kudos to ever figured out how to extract those images in grayscale, those are tricky to do still havent been able to do it.
  • dhort1985
    414 posts
    edited March 2013
    psukegreen wrote:

He's been a member since 2007. I'd say he earned it. That's more legit, to me, than someone who joined like a month ago and has a thousand posts already.
  • slivdawg77
    422 posts
    edited March 2013
    New to the forum stuff what's an avatar? Is it the picture next to your name.
  • mwdalton
    11548 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    slivdawg77 wrote:

Yes! Mine has shifty eyes! :D
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited March 2013
    mwdalton wrote:
    slivdawg77 wrote:

Yes! Mine has shifty eyes! :D

Mine is Neo Kicking Agent Smiths **** :lol:

Edit: Cant say that then lol
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • dromtsul
    1169 posts
    edited March 2013
    December:
    Santa's Village + Holiday Tree - 200 donuts
    25% more donuts

January:
    Volcano Lair + Springfield Sign - 250 donuts

February:
    Frink's Lab + Homer Buddha + $50,000 - 250 donuts

Here is a thread that mentions possible future deals: http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/9321924.page
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!