EA Forums - Banner

2400 donuts, gone :(

Sorry to hear :cry: have you contacted EA? I don't mind if EA choose not to fix the small problems but when it comes to disappearing doughnuts that cost us our hard earned money they should get of their a*s and do something about it. :evil:

Replies

• melodyhodge
    1691 posts
    edited March 2013
    Oh no, I spent it all on premium decoration lol, wishing well, couple of funzos that I really hate (facepalm), pretty much everything this game offers :)

It was only when I recently bought my last burning bush that I realised I was broke...
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited March 2013
    So I bought a boatload of donuts a couple of weeks ago and now I have 3 left...

Lol I hate this game. No mount Carlmore for me :(

OMG!!! No way!! Get in touch with Apple straight away! Hopefully they can refund your donuts... Really sorry to hear this has happened to you :(
    Oh no, I spent it all on premium decoration lol, wishing well, couple of funzos that I really hate (facepalm), pretty much everything this game offers :)

It was only when I recently bought my last burning bush that I realised I was broke...

Oh wait so you actually spunked the donuts on prem items?? :lol:

Blame it on your "kids" and get them back anyway :lol: That seems to be in new in thing to do :lol:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • brenner_yes
    1156 posts
    edited March 2013
    LOOOOL talk about misleading thread titles :P

I actually thought of something that if i only spend my donuts on limited items they would last longer, and i can still buy the premium decor that sticks around like mt carlmore, whenever I choose, and gives me something to hope for in a gil sale :D
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

OMG!!! No way!! Get in touch with Apple straight away! Hopefully they can refund your donuts... Really sorry to hear this has happened to you :(

ahahahaha i think her loss of donuts is perfectly justified :P
  • am4692
    2253 posts
    edited March 2013
    Ha ha classic, well then hay big spender this ones your fault :lol::mrgreen:

I'm nearly out myself so I will be buying more soon. :lol::D
  • melodyhodge
    1691 posts
    edited March 2013
    am4692 wrote:
    Ha ha classic, well then hay big spender this ones your fault :lol::mrgreen:

I'm nearly out myself so I will be buying more soon. :lol::D

I don't know where it all went! But yes, the hubby gets paid this Friday :D
  • melodyhodge
    1691 posts
    edited March 2013
    LOOOOL talk about misleading thread titles :P
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

ahahahaha i think her loss of donuts is perfectly justified :P

Lol!! I don't think apple can help me on this one.
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited March 2013
    Fell hook line and sinker on this one :(:lol::mrgreen: :twisted:
  • Aldtai
    91 posts
    edited March 2013
    2400 in premium items will help your bonus % for sure. Bonus levels here you come.

P.S. that mountain is kinda ugly anyway. Haha
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited March 2013
    Aldtai wrote:
    that mountain is kinda ugly anyway. Haha

Dont let Lenny hear you say that :lol:
  • melodyhodge
    1691 posts
    edited March 2013
    Aldtai wrote:
    2400 in premium items will help your bonus % for sure. Bonus levels here you come.

P.S. that mountain is kinda ugly anyway. Haha

Agreed! Plus I have no space for it.
  • shaunareid
    721 posts
    edited March 2013
    Impressive spending spree! Your town is uber premium tho, so at least you have lots of awesome stuff to show for your donuts! And like previously said, you % bonus must be mahoosive now so you can get some more back via the bonus levels! :D
  • logistics_eng
    122 posts
    edited March 2013
    I blame my diabetes on doughnuts :lol:
    Thats what I get for eating them by the boat loads and maybe a tray or two :)
  • melodyhodge
    1691 posts
    edited March 2013
    shaunareid wrote:
    Impressive spending spree! Your town is uber premium tho, so at least you have lots of awesome stuff to show for your donuts! And like previously said, you % bonus must be mahoosive now so you can get some more back via the bonus levels! :D

That's exactly what in hoping for!! But I do have a slight feeling of regret lol
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited March 2013
    shaunareid wrote:

That's exactly what in hoping for!! But I do have a slight feeling of regret lol

Never regret spending donuts just enjoy all those premiums :D The extra bonus will make things feel right again ;)
  • FrinksIntern
    282 posts
    edited March 2013
    I just blew 900 donuts last night, I guess I'm in the same BOAT as you... HA!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!