EA Forums - Banner

quick question...

More donuts, then the bar resets and you can do it again.

Each time you hit this limit you get between 1 and three donuts, you can pay 50000 for an extra try if you get less than three.

Replies

• dominic115
    938 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    Why you have grandpa I don't know, that gift box is a scratchcard for 1/2/3 doughnuts, if you get 1/2 doughnuts you can pay 50,000 until you get 3 doughnuts. If you get 3 doughnuts first try then you keep it without paying for another turn.
  • mcduck90
    940 posts
    edited March 2013
    And it doesn't matter on which level you are, you still need the Retirement Castle to get Grampa.

• dominic115
    938 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    I think he's probably talking about gorgeous grandpa, it would be a rare happening to have no grandpa by level 27
  • UKz Finest MK
    91 posts
    edited March 2013
    Ok thanks everyone, I know how to get grampa just bad I haven't already lol.

3 hrs from having snake and the prison though.

Got to level 27 from just skipping the last 5 or 6k of co, easily done by buying volley ball courts for 4k giving me nearly 600xp a piece then putting them in storage.
  • UKz Finest MK
    91 posts
    edited March 2013
    dominic115 wrote:
    I think he's probably talking about gorgeous grandpa, it would be a rare happening to have no grandpa by level 27

nope I'm not got the suit for grampa just not got him lol
  • mcduck90
    940 posts
    edited March 2013
    dominic115 wrote:

Some just reach high levels without having the characters that were introduced with. Now with the bonus level everyone tries to make the most of it.. but then again aren't we all?
  • beeblebrox900
    1314 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    You need to build the retirement home its your next building.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.