fp1YVTT.png
s1scO4C.png
Post edited by LPNintendoITA on
My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord

Replies

• Thanks LPN :smile:
  • Brabsel
    682 posts Member
    I'm having problems with imgur on my smartphone. I can't open the image in the full resolution, it just opens in the website, same size with no possibility of properly opening it. Perhaps if I downloaded their app but I obviously don't want to do that.

Am I doing something wrong? If not, would you consider uploading your images somewhere else LPN? It's sadly quite useless like this because I can't see the picture properly and can't read anything :(
  • ArmpitAttack
    2353 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    It's hard! Now, regarding this imgur stuff: it's right of you to resist! Here's what i do to read these info tables- - -Switch to the Full Site option in the website's menu, then try to guess which topic you want (because they'll be tough to read, because it's not the mobile friendly version), then you'll be able to expand the info table with yur fingers, like how you can biggenize things on yur PC screen. Oh, and to get back to phone mode, go to the very bottom of the screen next to the legal fine print and it'll give you that option.
  • HappyGamer73
    2395 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    It's hard! Now, regarding this imgur stuff: it's right of you to resist! Switch to the Full Site option in the website's menu, then try to guess which topic you want (because they'll be tough to read, because it's not the mobile friendly version), then you'll be able to expand the info table with yur fingers, like how you can biggenize things on yur PC screen. That's how i'm able to read this stuff.

Biggenize?! What kind of grammar is that?!

The cromulent word is 'embiggen'. :D
  • Purple monkey dishwasher!
  • petehd14
    2769 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    I still don't know what the little icons on the lower left of the pictures mean. Are the performers going to compete with one another at some point?
  • petehd14 wrote: »
    I still don't know what the little icons on the lower left of the pictures mean. Are the performers going to compete with one another at some point?

The blue ones mean you can use them in the first act, the pink ones are for the second act and the last, green I think is for act three. If a performer has more than one you will be able to use them in those acts.
  • petehd14
    2769 posts Member
    Oh, then it's not worth it to really upgrade the Stargazer guys.
  • Right, I would try to upgrade the ones that can be used for all three, then the others.
  • Dr. Nick!? Son of a Diddily. I'm still waiting for him to show up in my vault.
  • Dr. Nick!? Son of a Diddily. I'm still waiting for him to show up in my vault.

Definitely an instabuy for me now, I've saved up and am waiting for him to show up, hopefully Mystic Mitch has got it right and he's in my vault next week.....
    You just had to look didn't ya!...
  • lilmamasa3 wrote: »
    petehd14 wrote: »

The blue ones mean you can use them in the first act, the pink ones are for the second act and the last, green I think is for act three. If a performer has more than one you will be able to use them in those acts.

I think it shows on which stages the characters can be used. The blue one means it can be used at the rock stage for the whole event.
  • lilmamasa3 wrote: »
    petehd14 wrote: »

I think it shows on which stages the characters can be used. The blue one means it can be used at the rock stage for the whole event.

Ah, it could be this too. We are getting a pop stage and a hiphop stage so maybe the symbols indicate which outdoor stages they can perform at rather than what acts they can participate in.
  • simp7fan
    4165 posts Member
    Mobile users tap the image then long tap the image, open. There you can zoom in. A mobile life sucks.
    Dr. Nick!? Son of a Diddily. I'm still waiting for him to show up in my vault.
    I had him in my Vault and bought him the other day. He's not performing.... I didn't even know he was a musician.
    Here is my signature. Or maybe it's not.
  • simp7fan wrote: »
    Mobile users tap the image then long tap the image, open. There you can zoom in. A mobile life sucks.
    Dr. Nick!? Son of a Diddily. I'm still waiting for him to show up in my vault.
    I had him in my Vault and bought him the other day. He's not performing.... I didn't even know he was a musician.

There's a lot of characters on the list not available to perform yet. I don't know what triggers it. Extra performers is probably some sort of earned achievement down the road.
  • I guess they might be pop or hip-hop performers only, so won't come into play yet
  • simp7fan
    4165 posts Member
    I think Dr. Nick would be hip-hop. That's my bet.
    Here is my signature. Or maybe it's not.
  • simp7fan wrote: »
    I think Dr. Nick would be hip-hop. That's my bet.

Hahaha :lol: ... I can see him dropping a beat to Hey! Well if it isn't my old friend Mr. McGregg—with a leg for an arm and an arm for a leg, *bmm_chee*bu-bu-bmm chee*
  • Are the stages seperate or skins for the current one?
  • separate
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord